Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: Sane Clown offers to put up 10 Grand to Kick Start DLC!

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

@TrollAidz22 I like honesty,common sense and facts! Your all good in my book! :smileyhappy: I can respect your opinion. I'm refering to the one's that talk like TM isn't even worthy of a $20 buy or TM shouldn't even get a 4.9 rating or just trying to make stuff up to run off any new consumer. I do disagree that this is a waste of time cause i've had few issues with this game cause I have great connections and a newer system which will solve most issues but you and others may be right that this doesn't work out fo me if someone doesn't agree to pick up the kickstarter for me regardless of $.                   

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 36 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I would pay another $60 right now if a copy of my TM broke. Game is worth every penny even as it stands now.

LOL.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 36 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Oct 13, 2012

I can't stand that I can't play nuke offline 4player splitscreen or that I had to get online and get murdered to unlock skins but I'll take the good with the bad. I wish killstreaks was offline as well! The game does feel unfinished butt can you amagine everything they wanted to do? If they only were supported the same as COD,ect...ect. I have no idea what went wrong butt I love how this game turned out for me of course. IMO! I will give them the chance to make it right cause they always do it better each time! Jaffe still hasn't responded to any of my tweets...anyone got any advice on my new twitter account? I'd really like to hear it from him personally that $10,000. isn't enough to put people to work. Who turns down work?   

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 36 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I'm not really sure its a matter of money. There's a lot more to what happened than we will ever know.

Jaffe does not wanna talk about TM anymore unless its someone complimenting on it lol. If you ask him, I almost guarantee he will tell you to talk to Sony Santa Monica since they are the ones now in complete control of the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 36 (116 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 13, 2012
Everything trollz has said is sadly the truth. Kickstarter works but would do no good here. He is also right in saying that there are other unknown reasons behind sonys lack of support. I have looked at every option for this idea to have worked and have come up empty. If you have another idea then I certainly will listen.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 36 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Oct 13, 2012

Thats horrible. Do you think writing santa monica studios is a bad idea? I hadn't finished checking into kickstarter idea but no 1 random individual should be able to do this(including myself). Even though there are consequences to stealing,some live for the moment and can ruin others lives. I wouldn't wanna donate to an un-credited source. Im not saying im that guy...im saying this doesn't feel right. Well, i've reached out to sony(nothing). I've reached out to Jaffe on twitter(nothing). I've reached out to the TM community(nothing). I still have to finish going over kickstarter butt my gut says no to that idea. Idk what to say but you guys might be right. :smileysad: Ive spent to much time on this forum and im not getting the results I had hoped for. I'm not giving up but I will need the help of the community to find a loop hole for me if possible. Thanks everyone and I'm still all ears.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 36 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I would write Santa Monica Studios, It can't hurt.
But sorry to bust your bubble, This is probably a lost cause. Look there are pics of planned DLC, that got dropped for one reason or another. I'm guessing the fact that ESP shut down or whatever they did.
If Twisted Metal had 40,000 people playing daily then they might of reopened the DLC Idea. But it doesn't. I have actually been online when there was less the 10 players online(and that ain't going to pay the bills).

I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic, sorry
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 36 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Oct 13, 2012
This is all rideing on you.... So what are you going to do?
Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 36 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Oct 14, 2012

I'll be honest,bad news,this isn't something that I can do. Unfortunately,for this to be succesful..I would have to know what I was doing and regretably I don't. I believe kickstarters are meant for certain individuals such as previous or new producers,directors and so on. You need critical info to pull off a succesful kickstarter. Please,anyone feel free to browse the kickstarter link and see what I can't explain. It's more complicated than I'm capable of. Looks as if i'm going to have to eat my words...for now. Sorry. This is utter BS.  

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 36 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Oct 14, 2012
Thanks for trying sane clown but its smart to give up. Kitten and troll are smart people who care. If they say they tried but Sony won't accept it I'm sure that's the case.

I agree big time that they're not telling us something. I hope someday it comes out just cuz I'm curious. IMO its gotta be some issue with Jaffe/esp or something to do with online play. What if they found out before release that if to many people play it that it would destroy online much worse than now. It would explain why issues were worse at first when more people were playing.It also would explain the lack of support and the scrapped dlc. I mean someone put a good amount of into those dlc cars and its not very big business like to waste money. I could be way off but who knows.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 36 (59 Views)
0 Likes