Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: Should I Get This

Oct 31, 2012
Really why dose every one care so mutch about trophys?
Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 11 of 21 (233 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 1, 2012

No.

Message 12 of 21 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Yes! Grab it...

BUT please avoid the psn downloadable version.

Go pick up either a sealed hard copy or a used copy and get the psn pass.

You will be saving money and hassle believe me.

I had some extra cash in my psn wallet so decided to pick up the PAL PSN version.

I've been downloading it since 10pm Wed night!

It's at 59% now...

Don't you just love these 'games on demand' services?

The PAL version is 14gb but the recently released US one is 'only' 13gb so you might save yourself a couple of hours...

Message 13 of 21 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Nov 1, 2012
The_Silent_Force said:
No.
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1850 posts

Nov 9, 2012

The_Silent_Force wrote:

No.

You have 3 posts and are barely active in the community.

Get out.

Message 15 of 21 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 18, 2012

The_Silent_Force wrote:

No.

You have 3 posts and are barely active in the community.

Get out./   Who are you? The internet police? Did I trespass, you gonna write a ticket? Hey...guess what? E.S.P. are cowards and Sony ESPECIALLY aren't involved with this game's community EITHER!!  Ohhhhh, gotcha! I LOL @ you! Who gives a F#$% how many posts I have...I'll write anywhere I WANT cause it's the Fu**in internet! Anyways, I say No cause this game was abandoned by the developers and Sony within the first month of release! Why support a release if THEY don't support it....no effective advertising from Sony before launch, no DLC plans, no multi-player technical support, FREQUENT Freezing and Crashing EVERYDAY, Broken trophy system! Numerous patches that didn't fix a **bleep** thing...I waited patiently for the August 3rd patch and what did I get....NOTHING like usual but a **bleep** MeatWagon nerf! So I said F*** Twisted Metal! Listen, regardless if you don't care about trophies that doesn't matter or change the fact that it's broken...bottom line! Trophies are a MANDATORY implement in EVERY Sony Playstation game via Retail or PSN download since 2009. I'm **bleep** 3 of the major online trophies glitched on me after investing hundreds of hours and legitimate well earned achievements in this game! (Unlike all the BOOSTERS who didn't earn theirs) The ONLY SKILLED Legit player to Platinum this game is CainExodus, since the rest of less than 1% Platinum achievers are boosters and unknowns! I was addicted to the multiplayer and I don't play multiplayer games, besides certain Fighting games. I was one of the 8 ORIGINAL -X- members before it became a monopoly of clans and a joke! Just so many issues that frustrated me about this game, when I looked forward to it before it was released and then I picked it up on launch day with my wife considering it was Valentine's Day! I normally don't buy games on launch day, but this was an exception! I could go on and on.....This is why I say No.

Message 16 of 21 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Nov 18, 2012
This was
To long and unfocused to read
Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 17 of 21 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 18, 2012
The person bashing it is obviously an upset child who wants his trophies. Its the only part of the game that doesn't work. If the developers abandoned it who made all those recent balance tweaks? The game is great and definitely worth the cash.
Message 18 of 21 (85 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 18, 2012

It's abandoned, quit being in denial...the game is GARBAGE 'nuff said! Hell No it ain't worth the $60 price tag it had for a good 6 months or the current $40! I know this is the ONLY game you all play and that is lame in itself!

Message 19 of 21 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 18, 2012
Oh yeah...recent balance tweaks are a little to late! No reason it should have took that long. The main problem is the terrible online connections...I don't see that fixed at all, hell you mean trophies are the only thing broken! Shut up
Message 20 of 21 (73 Views)
0 Likes