First Son
32 posts

Re: You're a natural. He went negative DD:DR in a ranked g...

Nov 13, 2012

Luisso is not my master, just an expert talon player. He really sucked it up huh?

Message 31 of 50 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1851 posts

Re: Talon skills

Nov 14, 2012

Sticky rpg a talon user. Their reaction is priceless because they know they are **bleep**ed.

Talon, 120 health.

Reaper RPG damage stage 2, 120.

Message 32 of 50 (212 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 15, 2012

There's nothing special about talon...especially when the player is a one trick pony: Saves up 3 specials, launches homing remote bomb from across the map and unload all 3 specials on cars from the highest point on the map.  I mean that is beyond lame.  Talon has become the new spectre of this era's TM... able to run away and hide with ease and hit unsuspecting players from across the map.

But at this point with the new patches, talon is easy to deal with...all you have to do is spam an outlaw, roadkill or death warrant - tho it still sucks when you have to concentrate on one car the entire match - much like most tmbo/tm2 players did with spectre

Message 33 of 50 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Re: You're a natural. He went negative DD:DR in a ranked g...

Nov 25, 2012

ohle13conqueror wrote:

Luisso is not my master, just an expert talon player. He really sucked it up huh?

Sup bro.

Hey, be careful with Vadimony and Trolloser, they are the ones who hates talon more than anyone else. Don´t trust them.

About outlaw, I never got a negative score with him, he´s lying.

Here are some of our first vids for TM, soon with color and in HD!!!!!!

See ya all.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BladeAngel77?feature=watch

Message 34 of 50 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Be careful of me? Like what am I going to do? LOL. Don't trust me? Okkkkkkkk.... I'd hope neither of you guys 'trust' me.

Ohle, ask Luisoloser what he really thinks of you and how much smack he talks about your talon lmfao...
Message 35 of 50 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I know about all the talk. I hear it from everyone. Havent played Luisso since the tweaks. Like I said, hes the only one to beat me hands down, but that doesnt deter my efforts to be the best talon player ever.

Message 36 of 50 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 2, 2012
U right on that! U play like a **bleep**.
Message 37 of 50 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Oh you haters. Trolly hates me now the most after I put a shotgun in his mouth. Hotbuffalopoop hates me because I put a power missile in his butthole. Sircrush hates me because I rammed him to his pitiful death.. with a helicopter!! Ladies (thats you 3) & gentlemen, cant we all just get along and have true sportsmanship when we lose?

Message 38 of 50 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Lol dude, you're clueless. You think because you can poach kills with your lame copter you're good and that's why people hate you? People hate you bc you use talon. Talon is cheap and is for sissies. There is no way for there ever to be a good talon bc he flies.

Do you hate me cause I ride a mopad? And stick you with an rpg? Or hit you with a flamesaw in the air without freezing you? Or all the freezesaw hits? I'd hope not. I'd hope you hate me bc I tell the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.
Message 39 of 50 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 3, 2012

No.... I dont hate anyone. Why dont you get in a heli and try to battle me? Because you know you're wrong. You wouldn't last 1 minute with me. I am and you are not.... awesome.

Message 40 of 50 (79 Views)
0 Likes