May 17 2013
By: sane_clown Lombax Warrior 149 posts

Twisted Metal VS AUTO DUEL!!!!!!! Jaffe's new game!

13 replies 920 views Edited May 17, 2013

Well boys-n-girls...crazy news and I can't believe it BUTT.... AUTO DUEL is twisted metal's next competitor! Jaffe is part of the competition now! LOL..CRAZY! In my opinion...PS3 twisted metal has set the bar HIGH! We need TM DLC the same day Auto Duel comes out!!!! I hope your listening SONY/SANTA MONICA STUDIOS!!! I may rent auto duel butt i'll always buy anything TWISTED METAL!!!! Sony...give me the dlc to fund the future of twisted metal!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (920 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: Twisted Metal VS AUTO DUEL!!!!!!! Jaffe's new game!

May 17, 2013

I want to consider him a traitor BUTT i'm soooo glad sony/santa monica studios has the recipe for ps3 twisted metal engine,functions,ideas,trademark,manpower ect..ect... to keep Twisted metal alive! I thank god that there are sooo many talented employees behind Twisted metal. My step father played twisted metal,I play twisted metal and now my step son has helped me conquer ps3 twisted metal on twisted to unlock warthog! These are unforgetable bonds that will continue with the future twisted metal games!! No game...not even auto duel has that effect on us...twisted metal must live on!!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (916 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

May 17, 2013
There is no one behind twisted metal ps3 anymore only the people that maintain the servers...

Also dlc isn't happening.... Lol...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (912 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

May 17, 2013

dlc probably wont happen, but srsly roguetrip dlc would be awesome!

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (892 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

May 17, 2013

wait wait jaffe said that alltho his company is working on auto duel he and his team arent. he's only on the creative board of pixelB to work on auto duel. now i have no idea what the hell that is and would like someone to explain it, but he makes it sound like he has next to nothing to do with said game.

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (561 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

May 17, 2013

Creative Advisor

More of a consultancy role I believe.

Probably similar to his position on TM3 back in the day.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

May 17, 2013

only for pc? if so **bleep** you jaffe your not suppose to help them lol jk

an i dought that twisted metal will get download content because its broken, weapons sometimes cancel out an dont register when they hit the target, which is very annoying..

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

Thanks Arcminion for correcting me with an intelligent response, I just read the complete story today...sorry if I mislead anyone. I was super excited and jumped the gun...my bad. Still crazy news! Dlc may never happen butt one can only wish. Does anyone know why troll has almost 400 posts, 390 of which are just negative,rude,sassy,incorrect,unintelligent responses? Im confused.....he hates the game yet trolls everthing and everyone on both twisted metal websites? We can't boot this hacker with no job. This is a fan site. Who in there right mind talks like that. Hmmm.....trollaidz might be unemployed David Jaffe! :smileyhappy: lol

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

May 18, 2013

Gotta post links to be takin seriously man....lol :smileyhappy: Thats what you told me huh? Kinda rude butt its cool buddy. Just practice what you preach!(comm356)

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

May 18, 2013
Haha wow... Unemployed? That's funny... I hate this game? That's even funnier. Apparently you don't look at the leader boards. If you did you would see I am number 6 in the world with most games played. Nice try. And also incorrect posts? When have I said anything incorrect?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (250 Views)
0 Likes