08-09-2012 08:11 PM
We're releasing a new patch on Friday 8/10.
Here's a list of fixes:
- Further improvements to online connectivity/match making
- Bug where Roadboat's alt special was causing enemies to teleport
- Multiple weapons and health pick-ups were not syncing between users in different territories (US, EU, etc)
- Nuke. Fixed an issue where if the host was using Roadboat's alt special, causing a user to be unable to launch the missle and time extension never ending
- Nuke. Certain weapons appeared to be hitting the nuke missile, but not causing any damage
- Meat Wagon's alt special had no explosion animation
- Joining a party while selecting vehicles in co-op story mode was causing hard locks
- Reaper's RPG was causing a hard lock if it was being fired while another user was respawning
- Killosseum pedestrian pads were only visible to one user in online play
- Nuke. A faction leader could be missing for one team if a player attempted to sacrifice a faction leader right at the end of a previous inning round
- Trophies. "Fire in the Sky" unlocked incorrectly when missile **bleep** with a sniper rifle
- LA Skyline. Health semi was getting stuck on a platform near the "Double Life Insurance" sign
- Nuke. Faction leaders were appearing in different locations for each team in a single game
- Added Reaper and Preacher factions to Nuke game modes
- All 4 factions are now randomized for ranked games
- Improved swarmers. Launch higher, so they don't go into the dirt very often.
- Nuke. Ranked games can now played with 2 innings
- Improved Talon visibilty in the radar. Icon flashes
Thanks for your patience. And please continue to send us feedback!
08-09-2012 08:41 PM
Wait what about the Shadow and JYD nerfs? The taxi falling through the map problem? The Remote Bombs going through walls? Umm most of the entire community wanted this stuff fixed.
08-09-2012 11:13 PM
It's great to hear from SM Studios about this subject, it means alot to the community. I hope to see more communication in the future. Besides a few trolls, there's alot of people with very useful patch/balancing advice present.
I am wondering if the RB going through walls problem will be fixed. It makes 1v1s impossible without their exclusion.
Also, will there be any future balancing/patching by your studio? It's OK if the answer is no. The community as a whole simply wants to know what to expect from the developers and whether or not support/updates in the future are planned. Please keep us in the know
Thanks you for not giving up on TM. We here sure as hell haven't.
08-10-2012 12:25 AM
Man you don't know how good it feels to hear from somebody other then Jaffe(not that its a bad thing). Please don't go back into hiding and let us faithful few who hold out hope that this game isn't completely forgotten. Please, Please keep us updated . I don't care if is even to say that there will be no more support.
1st question is I see you work for santa monica, Did they take over since ESP left us high and dry?
and if so are you going to continue to support the game or are dropping it??
Thanks for the Info you gave us already, and hopefully we will hear from you again.
Once again I can't express enough how greatfull we are to hear from you!!1
08-10-2012 03:10 AM