Jul 11 2013
By: apoel1985 First Son 1 posts

Twisted Metal stuck at first screen

2 replies 585 views Edited Jul 11, 2013

As the title says, the game just never begins. It updated just fine, but then it gets stuck at the Twisted Metal logo with the spinning clock at the bottom left. I've waited for quite some time, I've tinkered with the console settings, I deleted the downloaded files, but nothing.

This is something that happened to me when I first bough the game, but it booted up after I lowered the display resolution (maybe it was just coincidence), but this doesn't work now. And it's not like I got a problematic disk, I have the game three times (two promotional copies and a retail one) and none of them works!

This doesn't make any sense at all. I have almost a hundred games but this is the only one that did this to me.

Does anyone know anything about this? It's not like I will lose my sleep over not being able to play TM, but the problem is so random and unexplained that it bogles my mind!

Message 1 of 3 (585 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Re: Twisted Metal stuck at first screen

Jul 12, 2013

ive had this issue. look for any any any small imperfection on the blueray disk. anything at all will do it as my gremlin gets everdisk dirty and the same thing always happens even the smallest thing will do it. dont be afraid to be a little rough with it since its blueray not a cd.

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 2 of 3 (575 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Re: Twisted Metal stuck at first screen

Jul 14, 2013

lol its not your console settings or disk, this happens to me all the time when i first launch the game .. you got to quit it an relaunch it again ''when it stays stuck on the first screen'' hope this helps ..

Message 3 of 3 (551 Views)
0 Likes