Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
438 posts

Re: What's your least favorite vehicle in the whole TM series?

Dec 3, 2012
Comm wouldn't talk to you like that bc he doesn't know you (I don't think). He's clearly talkin to the talon noob ohle.
Message 11 of 32 (119 Views)
Fender Bender
2983 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

TheScrappyElf wrote:

My least favorite "vehicles" honestly  are any of the  ones that copy/have a similar special to another one in THIS twisted metal, when they have all had unique, and different ways of going about ruining my day in previous titles hehe.  Meaning i now dislike Roadkill, Sweettooth, Crimson Fury, and Warthog especially "never did enjoys  his redesign for TMB" with a flamethrower.  

Roadkills AI would always own me in TM2, Loved his unique specials in each iteration he's been in.

Sweettooth was fun to face in all the previous games, because he was tossing icecream bombs left and right and i enjoyed that even though he wasnt the most powerful car. You had to unlock him with a cheat code. idk kinda made him feel special to me.  

Crimson gave off a cool spy car vibe to me

Last Warthog seem to fit perfectly in with the cast as an army vet/military vehicle. In a way an easier version of minion when fighting him.  These are the main cars IMO that have lost their flare in this version that made them shine in the past.

I don't like Sweet Tooth in this game as much as I did in previous games as well. I think the mech form is cool, but I don't like that they gave him another car's special. Spectre was a legend in other games and a personal fave of many. His special may have seemed a little cheap because it went through walls, but that's why people liked him. But Sweet Tooth having the mech form and that ghost head special is just too much. It would have been cool if it was just a flaming clown head special, but a ghost clown head? Come on!! Now hes a super cheap character. It's annoying enough when he can fly like Talon, but this second special is just wrong in my opinion. This is the second time Sweet Tooth was turned into a cheap character. The first time was in TM4 when his s henchman special made it hard to even escape it alive.

bobs fed signature
Message 12 of 32 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2983 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

TrollAidz22 wrote:
Comm wouldn't talk to you like that bc he doesn't know you (I don't think). He's clearly talkin to the talon noob ohle.

Ok good. I don't know anyone in this forum section, I'm mostly in the Home forums. I like playing the new TM but I haven't really played multiplayer that much. But I've been a TM fam for the past 17 years so I do know what I'm talking about here. As for that other guy frogman, I was just frustrated because I could barely understand what he was talking about.

bobs fed signature
Message 13 of 32 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Dec 3, 2012

oh sorry man i was talking about the guy who thinks there is no verietybin tm and thinks everyone is a jyd

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 14 of 32 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2983 posts

Dec 3, 2012

ohle13conquerer wrote:

Junkyard Dog. They should just call this game Twisted Junkyard*. Everybody uses this vehicle, no variety. They should've  tweaked the hell out of this one!

I always heard on the forums here that too many people use Meat Wagon in mutltplayer, and when multiple people use that special it really ticks others off. Thats too bad because Meat Wagon is my favorite vehicle in this game, but I don't want to use in multiplayer if that's what everyone else is using.

bobs fed signature
Message 15 of 32 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Dec 3, 2012

that was a long time ago. from what ive seen you shouldn't feel bad about useing MW since most of those people have moved on to other cars.

hope we meet on tm man. you seem cool

Go to

Message 16 of 32 (107 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

Dec 3, 2012

@trollz lol seems like you know me better than most people on tm

Go to

Message 17 of 32 (103 Views)
Fender Bender
2983 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Thanks man! You seem pretty cool too yourself. Maybe we will meet up on there, who knows. I'm not the type that joins clans though just to put it out there. I'm also not as skilled a driver as others on there too. But I like to play a good game with decent people. So thanks again man for the compliment and all, and I'm glad were on good terms.

bobs fed signature
Message 18 of 32 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Dec 3, 2012
LOL. Great minds think alike comm :smileyhappy:

But yeah bobsfed, there are a lot of MW users, but its rare you see a game with more than 2. I respect a MW as long as you don't ever shoot 2 or more back to back. That p***** me/people off like no tomorrow.
Message 19 of 32 (100 Views)
Fender Bender
2983 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Well I like the gurney bomb, but I like controlling it and not just shooting it randomly everywhere. I just wonder though if I'm leaving my car an easy target when I do that. It says in the TM strategy guide that a shield protects meat wagon when your driving the gurney. But I don't know about that, I'm pretty sure my car is still receiveing damage when I do that. 

bobs fed signature
Message 20 of 32 (97 Views)
0 Likes