Dec 02 2012
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 3001 posts

What's your least favorite vehicle in the whole TM series?

31 replies 233 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

Least favorite to use or you just find that vehicle particularly annoying when fighting against it. For me it would be Axel. I rarely ever use him. I prefer the regular roster of cars or trucks, but to me Axel is just a little too unrealistic. I think they should have dropped this vehicle after TM2. I also find his special annoying when fighting him and it blasts you into the air.

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 32 (233 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1930 posts

Re: What's your least favorite vehicle in the whole TM series?

Dec 2, 2012
.. well imo , axle and sweet tooth are the most recognizable cars in thw series..
out of all.. id say talon.. stupid helicopter..
i love how alot of stuf from 3 and 4 iinspired many oft he newer TM's
head on had egipt ... the vermin car is a take on the bug car in 4.. tokyo..
Message 2 of 32 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3001 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Yes I know that Sweet Tooth and Axel are the most recognizable characters in TM's history, doesn't mean I have to like Axel. And I started playing Twisted Metal before you were even born I'm sure, so maybe get your facts straight before you try to give your version of events from the previous games. And what does Egypt and Tokyo have to do with the new game? And your thinking of Flower Power from TM3. And the name Vermin originated from a vw bug type car in Rogue Trip, not TM4. And the only connection to Vermin the exterminator van in the new Twisted Metal is from the name, not the car itself. The only real connection that the newest version of Vermin would have from TM4, would be Goggle Eyes, another exterminator van. But hard to say if they got the inspiration there since TM4 wasn't made by the orignal TM developers. And no offense, but try to get you facts straight next time, and learn to spell while your at it too. :manfrustrated:

bobs fed signature
Message 3 of 32 (226 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Reaper, ST, and Axel are recognizable.  Mr. Grimm, ST, and WH have been in every game.  Of course people know the bike.  Ghost Rider FTW.

Message 4 of 32 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Bobsfed:

He only pointed out a small fact (he never said you have to like Axel?).

Yet you've been pretty quick to attack this guy over a small thing?

Your going to fit in just right around here...

I also liked how you made sure to squeeze in as many small TM factoids as possible in your last obviously angry reply in order to have us all know that you are indeed the go-to source for up to date TM info, thanks for that.

My least favourite vehicle is Microblast. It has a useless special, irritating driver and just feels utterly pointless as a vehicle in the TM universe.

Message 5 of 32 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

Talon, hands down.

People that main him should be shot in the face.

Especially ************ and ***************

Edit: Usernames removed for blacklisting

Message 6 of 32 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Dec 2, 2012

My least favorite "vehicles" honestly  are any of the  ones that copy/have a similar special to another one in THIS twisted metal, when they have all had unique, and different ways of going about ruining my day in previous titles hehe.  Meaning i now dislike Roadkill, Sweettooth, Crimson Fury, and Warthog especially "never did enjoys  his redesign for TMB" with a flamethrower.  

Roadkills AI would always own me in TM2, Loved his unique specials in each iteration he's been in.

Sweettooth was fun to face in all the previous games, because he was tossing icecream bombs left and right and i enjoyed that even though he wasnt the most powerful car. You had to unlock him with a cheat code. idk kinda made him feel special to me.  

Crimson gave off a cool spy car vibe to me

Last Warthog seem to fit perfectly in with the cast as an army vet/military vehicle. In a way an easier version of minion when fighting him.  These are the main cars IMO that have lost their flare in this version that made them shine in the past.

Message 7 of 32 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Junkyard Dog. They should just call this game Twisted Junkyard*. Everybody uses this vehicle, no variety. They should've  tweaked the hell out of this one!

Message 8 of 32 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Dec 3, 2012

dude do NOT speak you obviously dont know jack **bleep** about twisted metal.

your not even worth the effort of explaining why.

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 9 of 32 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3001 posts

Dec 3, 2012

comm356 wrote:

dude do NOT speak you obviously dont know jack **bleep** about twisted metal.

your not even worth the effort of explaining why.

Who are you referring to? I hope it's not me lol.

bobs fed signature
Message 10 of 32 (159 Views)
0 Likes