Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 29 2012
By: JeanGisa First Son 13 posts

error to log in twisted metal

29 replies 248 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

Hi, i´ve been getting some issues while trying to log my twisted metal online. yesterday my internet was down, just got in this morning. Everything was fine, even my psn, but when I turned on my twisted metal, i saw the network going down and I just can´t make it work while in twisted metal. In this meantime, two codes appeared indicating some error was taken place. 80710092 and 80028ed6. Can Someone helpe here?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 30 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Re: error to log in twisted metal

Oct 29, 2012
Hi Gean, I'd like to help but I am a little confused.

When you're logged into ps3, and then go to Twisted Metal, the game doesn't load at all? Or is it when the game is loaded, you're unable to login to the Twisted Metal servers?

Please let us know so we can help you with this.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 30 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 29, 2012
*Jean, sorry.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 30 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 29, 2012

the psn log in just fine. when I enter twisted metal, it crashes and one of the errors appears. I try to connect again and again and the same happens. If I exit the game, the PSN returns just fine.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 30 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 29, 2012
At what point does it crash? Is it instantly when you go to press the X button to load the game? Or is it during the "logging into TM servers" screen?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 30 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Is this your first try playing twisted metal? Or have you played before?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 30 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 29, 2012

for more than a month I am playing it and it.

The game enters nicely. When it cames to the TWISTED METAL SCREEN, just before it goes to the twisted metal network screen, it logs off, indicating the error. In twisted metal network screen, it asks to connect and sometimes it does and then falls again, unnable to contact server etc. Sometimes don´t log in at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 30 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 29, 2012
When you say "just before it goes to the TM network screen, it logs off", are you referring to PSN?

Also, let me ask you this. When you're internet went down, did you change providers? Or before it went down, did you have any specific router settings or PS3 network connection settings? Have you changed your PSN email/password lately?

I know when my internet went down, when it came back up I had to reset my router and set up my ps3 network connection settings again in order to play online.

Sorry for asking so many questions, just want to help you.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 30 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 29, 2012

The ISP fell. When it came back, just this morning, i got my net online again without changing modem or modem configurations. The PSN is working just fine. 

When you say "just before it goes to the TM network screen, it logs off", are you referring to PSN?

R: yeah, appears a message at the right top indicating an error and the log off.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 30 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Can you try another game and see if you can play it online?

Have you changed passwords for anything recently? I know one time I changed passwords, I was still able to login into PSN but couldn't get into TM at all.

This is the first I've heard this issue. Usually if people can't login to the servers it will hang and hang and you'll have to reboot the game, or it will specifically say "unable to login into TM servers", but still keep you logged into PSN.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 30 (221 Views)
0 Likes