Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 15 2013
By: tina17112000 First Son 24 posts

what modes can i play offline (alone and split screen co op 2 players) after i finish the campaign?

3 replies 118 views Edited Jun 15, 2013

Hello:smileyhappy:

I've read about all the game modes here http://twistedmetal.com/en_GB/modes/

i noticed that the Death Match mode is the only one that has 2 offline co-op. The other ones have either 4 offline co-op or/and 2 online co-op. 

1. Do i need to be a PLUS member to have acces to online?

2. can't i play the 4 offline co-op modes with just another player and AI controlled cars?

3. could someone explain pls to what modes do i have acces as a non-plus psn member and how can i play them?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Re: what modes can i play offline (alone and split screen co op 2 players) after i finish the campai

Jun 15, 2013
1) You just need the code to access online. If it's brand new it may still work, if it's used you need to buy a new code for $10. You do not need to have ps+.

2) For offline splitscreen, you can play challenges or deathmatch or the story mode. No other modes you see are available offline. Only online.

3) Read #1 and #2
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Re: what modes can i play offline (alone and split screen co op 2 players) after i finish the campai

Jun 15, 2013
may still work?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
438 posts

Jun 15, 2013
Yeah some people bought the game new, but the code doesn't work anymore because some retailers repackage used as new.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes