Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 14 2012
By: aaron72388 First Son 1 posts

will twisted metal have any add ons

12 replies 661 views Edited Mar 14, 2012

like new maps and cars to play with? you'd think on a ps3 there will be more cars and maps to play with

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: will twisted metal have any add ons

Mar 14, 2012

They have yet to say if there will be any. Axel was given away as a pre-order, and should be out soon for everyone. It was said if the game did well they would put out some cars as dlc, however with all the online problems that they are fixing and people complaing and trading  there copies in. Its may not happen. Shame really.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (661 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 14, 2012

I have a good feeling that there will be add-on content for the game. I can see it in our future! Just gotta have high hopes, and to have Jaffe update us on that, but with all of the server trouble going on at the moment, I don't think we'll get any any time soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2526 posts

Mar 14, 2012

He alreaady stated that any DLC would be unlikely.  My only hopes would be that Axel would be released.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (661 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
978 posts

Mar 14, 2012

I doubt it on DLC.

The game barely scratches 3000 online players during prime time as it is. They know there's no money to make from further DLC.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Mar 14, 2012

It's amazing how many times this exact same thread is started. Seems like everyday someone posts the same question without bothering to scan down the page to see the other threads.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (661 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1567 posts

Mar 15, 2012

BriscoeLindsey wrote:

It's amazing how many times this exact same thread is started. Seems like everyday someone posts the same question without bothering to scan down the page to see the other threads.

Oh well, more of these threads means that there is a higher chance of Jaffe and ESP realising that everyone wants DLC.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (661 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Jaffe has stated a few times he has zero plans or ambitions for DLC, in fact somewhere I THINK i read he mentioned briefly that add on content for most games is stupid.  I disagree, even on 'low played' games it still adds more to do for the people who DO enjoy the games...  oh well.  I haven't even finished Sweet Tooths story yet lmfao and I had the game since release.  XD  That 'new york' level pisses me the heckkk off everytime so I give up.  >__<

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Jul 23, 2012

idk i hop[e so, i really do. to help you could sign this pettition to get dlc   http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/

if you can tell ur friednd on face book to sign and spread it around as much as you can

Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (638 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 23, 2012

If they do have an add on they should bring  back some of the classic  maps and characters with  the original specials... That would  be something I would invest  in

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (501 Views)
0 Likes