Reply
Sep 17 2011
By: Darijan_Umag Sackboy 613 posts
Offline

BEST PLAYS OF THE WEEK #54

6 replies 126 views Edited Sep 17, 2011

It's time for BPOTW...


>>>>>>>>>>> Best Plays Of The Week #54 <<<<<<<<<<<

 

Message 1 of 7 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20477 posts
 

That troll face in the posters is haunting me... I'm a li...

Sep 17, 2011
That troll face in the posters is haunting me...

I'm a little surprised I didn't make it. I thought at least 1 of the plays I sent would make it.

:smileysad:

Still, good work Rockshow and everyone who did make it. :smileyhappy:
Message 2 of 7 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Good work, as always! :)   So, if you find a Subway code,...

Sep 17, 2011

Good work, as always! :smileyhappy:

 

So, if you find a Subway code, will you stop doing UC2 BPOTW and start doing UC3 ones?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 7 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/23/2011
Offline
675 posts
 

I've sent in 7 plays and not one has ever made it, you ha...

Sep 17, 2011

 


Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
That troll face in the posters is haunting me...

I'm a little surprised I didn't make it. I thought at least 1 of the plays I sent would make it.

:smileysad:

Still, good work Rockshow and everyone who did make it. :smileyhappy:

 

I've sent in 7 plays and not one has ever made it, you have at least once I think. You shouldn't be sad at all.

 

 

Top rated comment of BPotW #53 shows my frustration with this.

____________________________________________________________

I feel bad for people who weren't part of the original ND forum, this one will never be as good. It is tragic.
____________________________________________________________
Message 4 of 7 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
613 posts
 

Correct...

Sep 18, 2011

 


tapantaola wrote:

Good work, as always! :smileyhappy:

 

So, if you find a Subway code, will you stop doing UC2 BPOTW and start doing UC3 ones?


Correct...

 

Message 5 of 7 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/24/2011
Offline
4401 posts
 

It's kinda late... but are you going to turn in the U3 BP...

Sep 20, 2011

 


Darijan_Umag wrote:

 


tapantaola wrote:

Good work, as always! :smileyhappy:

 

So, if you find a Subway code, will you stop doing UC2 BPOTW and start doing UC3 ones?


Correct...

 


It's kinda late... but are you going to turn in the U3 BPOTW videos to ND for Uncharted TV, or it just ends up in Youtube copyright issue like last time? It would be awesome if you do it again on Uncharted TV.

 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 6 of 7 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20477 posts
 

ND worked it out with Youtube because (I think) Youtube t...

Sep 21, 2011

 


FredFai wrote:

 


Darijan_Umag wrote:

 


tapantaola wrote:

Good work, as always! :smileyhappy:

 

So, if you find a Subway code, will you stop doing UC2 BPOTW and start doing UC3 ones?


Correct...

 


It's kinda late... but are you going to turn in the U3 BPOTW videos to ND for Uncharted TV, or it just ends up in Youtube copyright issue like last time? It would be awesome if you do it again on Uncharted TV.

 


 

ND worked it out with Youtube because (I think) Youtube thought they were using robots/computers to boost view count.

 

Technically, it was, since every time it started playing on UCTV, it counted as a view on Youtube.

 

It should be fine for the full release.

Message 7 of 7 (126 Views)
Reply
0 Likes