Uncharted Territory
2116 posts

Believe it or not, that's the scary part, if you think yo...

Aug 15, 2011

GONZO2K8 wrote:

Uh... chloe is english not australian :smileyhappy: but anyway nice artwork and things will usually never look right to yourself because you drew it and you want it perfect, but to all of us they look better than you think. Well done!

EDIT:

OMGWTBBQ!!! Chloe is australian? she sounds so engish or maybe just a part of australia that has a very different accent to the rest of it lol :smileytongue:

Believe it or not, that's the scary part, if you think you've done enough, sometimes audience may have different opinions. I'm not afraid to take suggestions, but when it comes to harsh criticisms, yeah, that will definitely impact on my overall style.

We have many types of different Australian accents, Claudia (chloe) is middle class-style, and have a slightly British accent. Not all Australian sound like the typical Crocodile Dundee dialect, you know. :smileywink: Nowadays people have either have Australian American accent (using slightly American speaking, many young people talking like this), some have Australian British (slightly how British talks, like I am).

Thanks for the comment. :smileywink:

Photobucket
Message 11 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Incredible!   I love them all but my favorites have to be...

Aug 26, 2011

Incredible!

I love them all but my favorites have to be formal elena and survivor chloe,you inspire me to want to start drawing,i also saw your part B.Kudos!

Message 12 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2116 posts

Sorry for the extremely late reply.   That's great, I'm g...

Sep 5, 2011

Ars-ragnarok wrote:

Incredible!

I love them all but my favorites have to be formal elena and survivor chloe,you inspire me to want to start drawing,i also saw your part B.Kudos!

Sorry for the extremely late reply.

That's great, I'm glad somebody takes my drawing as part of the inspiration. :smileyvery-happy:

I hope to see your drawing in the forums, we need moar sketch drawers! :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Message 13 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Wow

Oct 2, 2011

You're an amazing artist, I wish I could draw like that :smileyhappy: Great work! 

I especially love the De Ville Kate, Formal Elena, and Survivor Chloe.

Message 14 of 14 (66 Views)
0 Likes