Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 07 2011
By: MaverickWerewolf Hekseville Citizen 276 posts

Custom Uncharted 2 LEGO figures

3 replies 513 views Edited Nov 7, 2011

I finally finished my custom Uncharted 2 LEGO minifigs! :smileyvery-happy: It's taken me forever.

I made the three heroes (Nate, Elena, Chloe), and my brother Justin "Saber-Scorpion" made the villains (Lazarevic, Flynn, Tetram). The decals on them are all custom designed. A lot of detail was lost when I printed the little decals for my heroes figs, I'm afraid, but there they are nonetheless. I always try to pack in way too much detail, and not all of it shows up.

Details can be found on my Nolan North fan site.

More images can be found on my brother's personal website. Please check them out! There are lots of details and decals that aren't visible in the picture I posted here. Be sure to read the writeup on the page, too!

Enjoy, and let me know what you think! :smileyhappy: 

Message 1 of 4 (513 Views)
Sackboy
417 posts

nice work mate, how did you do that?

Nov 7, 2011

Message 2 of 4 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
276 posts

Thanks! :) To draw the torsos and such, I used CorelDRAW...

Nov 7, 2011

OrangeAddict wrote:

Thanks! :smileyhappy: To draw the torsos and such, I used CorelDRAW 12 and printed them on sheets of decal paper to stick to the figures. I also did some slight part modification, since I filed down Nate's hair piece to make it look more like his hair style, and I had to paint Chloe's hair piece black. It's not perfect, but it was the only hair that worked at all for her.

Message 3 of 4 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

NICE... I may be buying some things off your bro's site.....

Nov 9, 2011

NICE... I may be buying some things off your bro's site... all that stuff is AWESOME!

Message 4 of 4 (513 Views)
0 Likes