Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Thanks Fred.  And I know what you mean, but I assure you...

Aug 21, 2011

FredFai wrote:
That was a close match and a good game! LOL at epic BBQ fail.

Don't you think you're hanging out too much at the room where the hammer is? It seemed like you're waiting for the hammer to show up.

Thanks Fred.  And I know what you mean, but I assure you I was not waiting for it.  I am one of the worst hammer users in UC2 lol.  As you can see in the video.  If I see it spawn though, especially in a close match like that, I feel like I HAVE to pick it up.  

And when I play on Temple, I don't really like going to the upper area very much due to people camping that catwalk and danger from people grabbing the shotgun.  That game just sort of worked out that I was down there most of the time. 

Message 10 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

I understand. Cool story, bro.

Aug 21, 2011

ryaniscool47 wrote:

FredFai wrote:
That was a close match and a good game! LOL at epic BBQ fail.

Don't you think you're hanging out too much at the room where the hammer is? It seemed like you're waiting for the hammer to show up.

Thanks Fred.  And I know what you mean, but I assure you I was not waiting for it.  I am one of the worst hammer users in UC2 lol.  As you can see in the video.  If I see it spawn though, especially in a close match like that, I feel like I HAVE to pick it up.  

And when I play on Temple, I don't really like going to the upper area very much due to people camping that catwalk and danger from people grabbing the shotgun.  That game just sort of worked out that I was down there most of the time. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 11 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

Ryan is one great bro who is good at making cool stories....

Aug 21, 2011

Ryan is one great bro who is good at making cool stories.
:smileywink:
Would it hurt to request a very laggy game by moi? It would be boring, but a good lesson to those more fortunate. :smileysad:

Message 12 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

*pat on Da_Almighty_Guy's back and hug him*

Aug 22, 2011

Brohoof?

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 13 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20406 posts

*Sad, Fluttershy-esque brohoof*   :(

Aug 22, 2011

FredFai wrote:

Brohoof?

*Sad, Fluttershy-esque brohoof*

:smileysad:

Message 14 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

YEAHHH GO RYAN!!! :D

Aug 22, 2011

YEAHHH GO RYAN!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
Message 15 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
609 posts

Spectacular

Aug 22, 2011

As always Ryan beasting as usual. The best thing is that it never gets old and almost always spectacular. Why are you so good?

Message 16 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5219 posts

Great match Ryan, can't remember it vividly but you did w...

Aug 22, 2011
Great match Ryan, can't remember it vividly but you did well in that match despite loosing.
Message 17 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Thanks Tack!  Yeah this one just stood out to me because...

Aug 23, 2011

FredFai wrote:

Okay?  :-/

tack129 wrote:
Great match Ryan, can't remember it vividly but you did well in that match despite loosing.

Thanks Tack!  Yeah this one just stood out to me because usually if I do that well, it's a win!  You and I both went positive in that game by a good margin, so it's just surprising that our teammates were not able to tow the line!  Either way, close matches are always more exciting!  :smileywink:  

After watching it again, I actually kinda blame myself and that dry spell I went on in the middle for the loss.  I think I went a good 2 mins or so without getting a kill, which helped the other team catch up.  

And Icarus, thanks again for your kind words.  I'm not that good all the time, as many of my teammates can confirm, including yourself!  :smileywink:

Message 18 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

So... by the time you die the first time, your team is up...

Aug 23, 2011

ryaniscool47 wrote:

So, now that UC2 is winding down and almost dead, I finally get around to getting a cinema uploaded.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjHz4CwbYdQ&feature=channel_video_title

So... by the time you die the first time, your team is up, 7-1.

A team of good players, you get a load of morons to play against, including the skeleton you capped who ran right into your AK without evading, and the guy with the shotgun who ran AWAY from you.

How can I get oponents like this?  :smileyvery-happy:

Kew, does.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 19 of 28 (81 Views)
0 Likes