Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1559 posts

i could ask you most of the same things. I, personally th...

Apr 28, 2010

shadysaiyanz wrote:
Out of curiousity.
-Why did you make your cards look just like JaKhris's? (Position for position and card size).
-Why the ugly positioning of everything (mostly the background images)
-Why the low quality images?
-Why no actual style to your cards? look like you just threw a bunch of stuff at a wall.

No offense or anything, just wondering. Sorry for being blunt.

Oh yeah, you might want t change your auto updating from every 15 minutes to like once a day or so before Naughty Dog bans your server IP or worse blocks all outside access like Sony did with their website. excessive server load is not good.

i could ask you most of the same things. I, personally think MBW's stat cards are better, due to the fact that they are a bit bigger, have more colors than blue and white and the trophies are laid out nice... I don't even know if JK's stat cards have trophies working anymore...? 

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1559 posts

Stat Cards

Apr 28, 2010

shadysaiyanz wrote:
Out of curiousity.
-Why did you make your cards look just like JaKhris's? (Position for position and card size).
-Why the ugly positioning of everything (mostly the background images)
-Why the low quality images?
-Why no actual style to your cards? look like you just threw a bunch of stuff at a wall.

No offense or anything, just wondering. Sorry for being blunt.

Oh yeah, you might want t change your auto updating from every 15 minutes to like once a day or so before Naughty Dog bans your server IP or worse blocks all outside access like Sony did with their website. excessive server load is not good.

Why the ugly image?

Why the absolutely tiny font?

Why no trophies?

Why no assist?

I do like how you have made the PSN Avatar stick out, very creative.

I also like how the most played characters are displayed, not in text.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1559 posts

Hey MBW, why do I have 0$ on my stat card?

Apr 28, 2010

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

At the time(s) your card polled ND's site for an update y...

Apr 28, 2010

Guzzyo wrote:

At the time(s) your card polled ND's site for an update you had $0 listed on their end.

http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/index/Guzzyo

As of this posting their displaying you with $0

Also, Ty for the support but try not to turn this into a hatee post lol

Referring to your other replies.

Edit: To address one thing, I like how he has the hero and villain pics to and considered it originally. However, I thought / felt it would be better to know who who instead of lookin at tiny pics trying to figure it out even though most of them are easy enough to get.

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1559 posts

well, he was a bit harsh to, so I gave his some construct...

Apr 28, 2010

MoreBloodWine wrote:
Also, Ty for the support but try not to turn this into a hatee post lol

Referring to your other replies.

Edit: To address one thing, I like how he has the hero and villain pics to and considered it originally. However, I thought / felt it would be better to know who who instead of lookin at tiny pics trying to figure it out even though most of them are easy enough to get.

well, he was a bit harsh to, so I gave his some constructive criticism about his stat cards :smileytongue:

and, I think that your stat cards have a lot of room on them and that you could remove best score because if anyone has one a chain reaction game, you would have 250 points... with that change you could add the most used character if you wanted to, but if it doesn't look good, don't add it... :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

I know he was a bit harsh and again ty for the support bu...

Apr 28, 2010

Guzzyo wrote:

well, he was a bit harsh to, so I gave his some constructive criticism about his stat cards :smileytongue:

and, I think that your stat cards have a lot of room on them and that you could remove best score because if anyone has one a chain reaction game, you would have 250 points... with that change you could add the most used character if you wanted to, but if it doesn't look good, don't add it... :smileyhappy:

I know he was a bit harsh and again ty for the support but I try not to let things bother me even though sometimes they do

As for Best Score... even if I did remove it that wouldnt free up much room so even with the newly found space the pics of the hero and villains would be about the same silze as what Shady has if not a bit smaller. Even with the size he has now you kinda have to take a long good look just to see whos who.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1559 posts

I'll look in to it :p

Apr 28, 2010

MoreBloodWine wrote:

Guzzyo wrote:

I know he was a bit harsh and again ty for the support but I try not to let things bother me even though sometimes they do

As for Best Score... even if I did remove it that wouldnt free up much room so even with the newly found space the pics of the hero and villains would be about the same silze as what Shady has if not a bit smaller. Even with the size he has now you kinda have to take a long good look just to see whos who.

I'll look in to it :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Well, it's official... myu2sig.com has hit 1k users / uni...

Apr 29, 2010

Well, it's official... myu2sig.com has hit 1k users / unique PSNs !!!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

-Well rather then leaving the black BG for that render, i...

Apr 29, 2010

@Guzzyo

-Well rather then leaving the black BG for that render, i wanted it to have more color.

-Perfectly readable to me

-What's the point of that being on a U2 card?  Unless you i made it so it only showed your trophies from U2? (Hmmmm....) Also, would take up too much space

-Why would anyone want to know how many kills were stolen from them?

+Thanks, liked the way Sony did it with the Portable ID's so go figure

+I was the first to do it XD I also went for the images instead of text because even if it's small, if you've played the game, you know what the character portraits look like.

@Wine

-Congrats.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1559 posts

- The pic of Glowzor was not sogreat, if you ask me :P -...

Apr 29, 2010

shadysaiyanz wrote:

@Guzzyo

-Well rather then leaving the black BG for that render, i wanted it to have more color.

-Perfectly readable to me

-What's the point of that being on a U2 card?  Unless you i made it so it only showed your trophies from U2? (Hmmmm....) Also, would take up too much space

-Why would anyone want to know how many kills were stolen from them?

- The pic of Glowzor was not sogreat, if you ask me :smileytongue:

- Well, It's a bit small, but sure it'll do...

- Well, the amount of trophies is never bad...

- Or how many you helped to kill with your team :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 464 (224 Views)
0 Likes