Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Got some things going on with the new server e moved to t...

Oct 5, 2011

Got some things going on with the new server e moved to the other night so as you may have noticed the sites down and out. It does pop up once in a while but it never lasts lol, in any event. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am aware of the issues and am working with the my host to get the issue(s) resolved.

Ty for your patience and understanding.

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Please use plain text.
Message 461 of 464 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3468 posts

Nice stuff Bloodwine.

Oct 27, 2011

Nice stuff Bloodwine.

Please use plain text.
Message 462 of 464 (353 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Ty, as part of the U3 release the site is getting a new U...

Oct 28, 2011

Ty, as part of the U3 release the site is getting a new URL and complete overhaul. Only three peole have been privy to the new address and so far the feedbacks been good. Not sure if the new site will be done in time for U3's release as I'm in the process of moving but here's hoping I can make it in time.

Please use plain text.
Message 463 of 464 (353 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Ok, I want to keep this simple so I'll get straight to th...

Dec 19, 2011

Ok, I want to keep this simple so I'll get straight to the point. I run a lot of different sites and applications on my hosting account where myu2sig.com is hosted. Well, one of these new applications I want to run needs a 64bit OS and the VPS server myu2sig.com and all my other sites are on currently has a 32bit OS. Well, I got in contact with my hosting provider and they said they need to move everything to a 64bit node. Well, everything totaled between my sites is over 50Gb's of data so that translates in to a lot of downtime. Not just for the move but the configuring of the new server etc. Well, I'm here to tell all of you that come 4pm EST tomorrow, Dec. 19th, I will be giving my host the green light to start the move. So, come 4pm EST tomorrow, Dec. 19th, expect the site to not work anywhere from 4 to 48 hrs. This is the time frame my provider quoted me, but here's hoping we get the lower end of that scale.

Ty for your patience and understanding.

Ps; Should you have any questions or concerns please by all means reply here, Ty & Happy Holidays !

Pss; For what it's worth, I'm still working on a new site redesign and a U3 gen, so no, I havent forgotten or given up on that

Please use plain text.
Message 464 of 464 (353 Views)
0 Likes