Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Shady it is. :P Well, I've tried that, but you need a way...

Apr 25, 2010

Shady it is. :smileytongue:

Well, I've tried that, but you need a way to run an OCR on the portable ID through PHP to get the data, and that's no small task (even with CGI scripting). And the PSN user must have created and updated his ID... so it's not the most reliable method.

Another one would be to get the trophy list of the user, as on the actual page, but you have to be logged in on the PSN on the EU website to see that data, which is actually display in a "solid" way (directly on the source, no JavaScript loading...). So the PSN login is the problem, with auto-updates. How do all the PS3 Trophy card websites do it? ... If it were possible to log in here (https://secure.eu.playstation.com/psn/mypsn/trophies-compare/?friend=shadysaiyanz) with my PSN ID to compare with your trophies (and vice-versa), it would be easy to get the precious data. :smileyvery-happy: I'll try to work on it this week, I'll let you know if I get anything good.

- ATTENTION USERS -

I'd like to let users know that the generator is being updated a lot these last few days. I've added backgrounds (now there's 50+ and more to come, we'll hit 60 soon) such as the "Eye of Indra - Trouble" in the Special section, suggested by a user on the French PS boards, changed some backgrounds. (especially in the "Others" section). I'll be changing more of them over the next fews days, I hope. :smileyhappy: The additions to come are actually screenshots of maps of the game, I'm going to have to take screenshots because some are too bright or just not pretty enough. :smileyvery-happy:

Let me know if you have background suggestions :smileyhappy:

And I recieved another donation today, thanks to the people who have a bit of money to help out, it's appreciated. I hope the Premium status is a good way to thank them. :smileyhappy:

Thank you for your support, everyone. :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Alright, Let me know if you find any good ways to get the...

Apr 26, 2010
Alright, Let me know if you find any good ways to get the info. I'd still love to know how the hell PS3trophycards get it.. totally bugged me when i was creating my trophycards before.

I'm curious as to how you did the Ratchet cards when from what i can tell, there isn't a player stat page for O_o.
Message 11 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

:O Whaaaaaaat!? That's awesome. Only recognition i got fr...

Apr 26, 2010
:smileysurprised: Whaaaaaaat!? That's awesome.

Only recognition i got from a dev was from Capybara games (Critter Crunch creators) when one of them found my mock-up boxart of their game. that they liked and sent me a free download code for it.:smileywink:
Message 12 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

luk at me. i used fal all the time lol

Apr 29, 2010

luk at me. i used fal all the time lol

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - FAL-Tiger
Message 13 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Hahaha @Khris -Lucky :P

Apr 29, 2010
Hahaha

@Khris

-Lucky :smileytongue:
Message 14 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

I'll be adding background this week-end. French supporter...

May 1, 2010

I'll be adding backgrounds this week-end. French supporters have given me some images - please do so too. :smileywink:

Oh and thanks, to Arne especially, I guess. => http://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/status/13158335451 :smileyhappy:

Message 15 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Booooo :P i should probably get myself a domain specifica...

May 1, 2010
Booooo :smileytongue: i should probably get myself a domain specifically for my cards now. Hahahaha.
Message 16 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

You could give it a try. :)   Well people, now there are...

May 1, 2010

You could give it a try. :smileyhappy:

Well people, now there are 60 backgrounds, and 5 others pending (I'm not really satisfied with the way they look). If you want to know what they are, they're pictures of the new Maps for MP (Fort + Siege & UDF Packs maps), and I'll probably end putting a background for each map of the multiplayer, even single player...we'll see. :smileyhappy:

The new backgrounds are the following:

- Stealth Kill (preview)

- Eye Of Indra - Trouble (preview) (previous "Trouble" is now "Struggle")

- Get Some! (preview)

- Fly Kick (preview)

- Heist Plan (preview)

- Boom! (preview)

The updated backougrounds :

- Chimera (Resistance 2) (preview) (let me know if you like it)

If you want to suggest / create a new background, let me know (PM or post here). And any suggestions, from the card's name to design, is welcome. :smileywink:

Message 17 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Looks good man, wish I had a few skills in the art dept t...

May 1, 2010

Looks good man, wish I had a few skills in the art dept to get some high quality images mysef.

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 18 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Cheers, I'm lucky to have a wide set of skills I guess. :...

May 2, 2010

Cheers, I'm lucky to have a wide set of skills I guess. :smileyvery-happy:

Update : New backgrounds and updates.

The new backgrounds are the following:

- The Fort (preview)

- Flooded Ruins (preview)

- The Facility  (preview)

- The Museum (preview)

- Highrise (preview)

- Resin Light (preview)

The updated backougrounds :

- Tomas "Sev" Sevchenko (Killzone 2) (preview)

Let me know what you think. :smileyhappy:

I'm thinking about changing the selecting part, maybe have a select for the Category that displays a second one next to it with the list of Backgrounds, because the list is getting crowded and, well, it's a mess to go through.

That's it for tonight. :smileyhappy: Oh and I recieved a fifth donation, thanks for the support! :smileyhappy:

Message 19 of 282 (220 Views)
0 Likes