Fender Bender
4266 posts

I'm gonna keep telling you; You're the best! :D

Jun 23, 2010

JaKhris wrote:
I'd rather *replace* it, but don't worry, I've already thought about it, just have to go and make an awesome screenshot in Uncharted 2 Cinema mode. :smileyhappy:

I'm gonna keep telling you; You're the best! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Thank you thank you, you're far too kind. ^^   Well, I ho...

Jun 25, 2010

- UPDATE -

Thank you thank you, you're far too kind. ^^

Well, I hope this little update is enjoyable, my screenshots aren't the best but if I'm not doing them, who will? ^^

The new backgrounds are the following:

- The Plaza (preview)

The updated backougrounds :

- Victor Sullivan (preview)

- Zorskel (preview)

There's the new Zorskel background, as promised. :smileyhappy: I thought I'd take it on the Plaza as it's a night map, and well, Zorskel + SAS12 + Night = Bad-ass. :smileyvery-happy: (okay you can't exactly see the SAS on this screenshot, but...visualise it - nice, isn't it?)

I've also updated Victor Sullivan's background, it was quick enough to find the correct setting, though I'm not 100% statisfied with the result, it will have to do until I make other screenshots.

New map background! The Plaza and its magnificient night sky, I hope you like it as much as I do. :smileyhappy:

Well that brings us to.. oh my, 69 backgrounds, eh? :smileyvery-happy:

If you have suggestions, I'm all hears. :smileyhappy:

Take care!

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

- UPDATE -   Oh well, the 69 didn't last...   71 cards n...

Jun 26, 2010

- UPDATE -

Oh well, the 69 didn't last...

71 cards now ! The two new skins that have just recently been made available, Blain (free Villain skin when you reach level 70) and Dutch (free Villain skin when you reach level 80). Quick service, no? :smileyvery-happy: First stats card service to make these available as backgrounds. :smileyhappy:

The new backgrounds are the following:

- Dutch (preview)

- Blaine (preview)

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Before I start, I wrote "I'm all hears", I mean...

Jun 26, 2010

Before I start, I wrote "I'm all hears", I meant "ears" of course... and "Blain" => "Blaine". Now that that's out of the way...

- UPDATE -

This is first Uncharted 2 Stats Card to put your level Badge! Yes! Update your card and you'll have you Level Badge (and the Arab-format value next to it), from level 1 to 80, it'll be there. :smileyhappy: I spent one hour rendering each icon, and another hour resizing them for the cards... Please tell me it wasn't in vain. :smileyvery-happy:

I hope you enjoy this little update. I've been wanting to do this for a while and now it's here, thanks to Arne and the ND devs who made the resources available. :smileyhappy:

EDIT : Naughty Dog's website has apparantly not enabled the 60+ levels on the stats pages...this I cannot fix, we'll have to wait.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

- UPDATE - Trophies

Jun 27, 2010

- UPDATE -

Notice anything in my card below? Yes, trophies! Back again! Well, this isn't the "cleanest" way but it works (and I've got nothing else...), but under one condition:

In order to have your trophy data displayed on your card, you must generate a Trophy card at MMOS' PS3TrophyCard.com, as they create a profile page for you as well with all the juicy data. =P

I wanted to use directly PlayStation's data but they display in JavaScript, and I can't access the data automatically, so... I'm temporarily using PS3TrophyCard's data, but this means you have to manually update your trophy data on their website. Luckily, Trophy data changes less often that Uncharted 2 data, for the average player, and don't worry, the U2 data still updates automatically. :smileyhappy:

Users with no profile on PS3TrophyCard will simply not have the trophy count on their cards, simple. :smileyhappy:

Oh and the little Uncharted 2 Platinum trophy icon display in the bottom-right corder if you have it. Nice, ey?

Well this was today's update... it's not much but I know some of you were looking forward to the trophy reintegration, and, there, it's back. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Glad to see you got trophies worked out but I'm curious a...

Jun 27, 2010

JaKhris wrote:

- UPDATE -

Notice anything in my card below? Yes, trophies! Back again! Well, this isn't the "cleanest" way but it works (and I've got nothing else...), but under one condition:

In order to have your trophy data displayed on your card, you must generate a Trophy card at MMOS' PS3TrophyCard.com, as they create a profile page for you as well with all the juicy data. =P

I wanted to use directly PlayStation's data but they display in JavaScript, and I can't access the data automatically, so... I'm temporarily using PS3TrophyCard's data, but this means you have to manually update your trophy data on their website. Luckily, Trophy data changes less often that Uncharted 2 data, for the average player, and don't worry, the U2 data still updates automatically. :smileyhappy:

Users with no profile on PS3TrophyCard will simply not have the trophy count on their cards, simple. :smileyhappy:

Oh and the little Uncharted 2 Platinum trophy icon display in the bottom-right corder if you have it. Nice, ey?

Well this was today's update... it's not much but I know some of you were looking forward to the trophy reintegration, and, there, it's back. :smileyhappy:

Glad to see you got trophies worked out but I'm curious about something. Unless you have a premium account at their site for live updates wouldnt a person need to also "display" their trophy card to get accurate trophy data which would then populate over to the stat cards ?

I only ask because as I understand their site, trophy cards from them don't update unless either a) you display them somewhere and refresh the image regularly or b) have a premium account for live automatic updating.

As for getting the data from Sony, it's not that hard... you just gotta keep at it like I did

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

The website has a profile page with the trophy details th...

Jun 28, 2010

The website has a profile page with the trophy details that I need. The user just has to manually update when he/she gets new trophies, so the PS3TrophyCard data can update and thus, so I can fetch that new data. If the users are much into trophies and/or really want the count to be displayed on their card, I guess updating their PS3TrophyCard every now and then isn't too much asked.

"Keep at it", ha, I've tried every single hack (URL, XSS or whatever - and I'm good at website programming, that's not the problem) and I still can't figure it out, **bleep** JavaScript... Maybe I'm not using the right approach.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Maybe :smileywink:

Jun 28, 2010

JaKhris wrote:

Maybe I'm not using the right approach.

Maybe :smileywink:

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4266 posts

I'd like to have a stat card without the trophies, becaus...

Jun 28, 2010

I'd like to have a stat card without the trophies, because I can't update my trophies (I get some kind of error on the Trophy site), it still says I don't have Uncharted 2's Platinum yet.. LOL, I got that trophy over six months ago.

Just saying, the option to turn off trophies on your stat cards doesn't work. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
405 posts

Yeah, their mother-website (MMOS.com) is under maintenanc...

Jun 28, 2010

Yeah, their mother-website (MMOS.com) is under maintenance, I'm sure it'll get right soon. :smileyhappy:

And it's actually not an option to turn it off, it will display if you have a profile on PS3TrophyCard.com (the checkbox is only to show what it will look like if you have a PS3TtrophyCard profile), and for now, that's how it's going to be, sorry... You see, I use the URL only to generate the cards, not a database so I can't store individual options, unless it's in the URL, and, well, maybe I'll go to another system someday (with Leaderboards and stuff :smileyvery-happy:) but for now, the system is pretty stable as it is...so I'm going to let it run like this. Though if MMOS doesn't come out of maintenance soon, I'll deactivate trophies until it's back online. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 282 (185 Views)
0 Likes