Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 21 2010
By: Zyloric First Son 6 posts

After the new actualization I can't play uncharted

2 replies 18 views Edited Apr 21, 2010

I don't know what happened but since I actualized uncharted 2 I am not able to play the game. The ps3 detects perfectly the game (no scratches and anything else) but it gets stuck in the loading screen ( the one before the main menu with that knife moving all time). I know that there are more cases like me . It's very sad to have a new expensive coaster  for the glasses named uncharted 2

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Delete your game data folder (not save data) and reinstal...

Apr 21, 2010

Delete your game data folder (not save data) and reinstall the game and updates. Sounds like something may have become corupt in your cache files.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

First of all Thanks for answering my question. The thing...

Apr 22, 2010
First of all Thanks for answering my question. The thing is that I have already deleted the data folder a couple of times but it doesn’t works. Every time I delete the information, the game starts prompting the message on the screen for download the required actualizations and I always follow the instructions but is always the same. The games gets stuck in the screen with the knife moving all time… I just hope that the new psn actualization will fix it thought I know that there are more people in the same situation. It is very frustrating
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes