10 replies 19 views Edited Apr 21, 2010

This problem has been ruining the experience for me since the beginning

ApplesR1
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - applesr1
Message 1 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1660 posts

Can you explain a bit more what you're experiencing?  Is...

Apr 21, 2010

ApplesR1 wrote:

This problem has been ruining the experience for me since the beginning

Can you explain a bit more what you're experiencing?  Is it that your character stops moving while the rest of the game goes on around you?

Message 2 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
95 posts

Yes.

Apr 21, 2010

Yes.

ApplesR1
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - applesr1
Message 3 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1660 posts

This is related to types and severity lag -- basically ou...

Apr 21, 2010
This is related to types and severity lag -- basically our system thinks you're either lagging out or potentially trying to cheat. Unfortunately your best options are to see if you can improve the conditions of your internet connection.
Message 4 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

fix it please ND

Apr 21, 2010

i have the same problem

please fix it in the next update.

i only can play plunder and i want to play duel.

(1 mb telmex connection wireless ps3 slim 120 gb).

if i use wired connection my problem will be fixed??

please ansewer me. uncharted 2 is my best game.

Message 5 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Dedicated Servers Please or fix the system

Apr 21, 2010

arne wrote:
This is related to types and severity lag -- basically our system thinks you're either lagging out or potentially trying to cheat. Unfortunately your best options are to see if you can improve the conditions of your internet connection.

I have 100% all the time with 5 bars, I  play with a group of my friends that have good connection and nobody has lag but it changes when i play with other people. I usually for some reason end up playing with people with bad connection 1 to 2 bars of internet connection and i have the same issue once i start playing with people with bad connection i freeze while everybody else in a laggy way moves. It would be nice to remove the system since it apparently isn't working against glitchers at all unless you guys know that theres some sort of cheat codes for online. Since alot of people and i know alot of people get frozen the same way because of the host lagging one other players passing the lag like a domino effect. I feel like this issue wouldn't be here if you guys had dedicated servers which everybody loves. Anyway i hope you guys can improve on this since i love this game but the freezing/lag is really painful and thats kinda just icy one a rotten cake with the messy spawn system and all.
Message 6 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Same issue

Apr 21, 2010

Hi, I have got the same problem. When I am playing death match it is fine, when my friend join me my character start to freeze randomly, but when we play survive with my friend it works fine again without freezing. Could you please advise what to do to have a fun and no frustration when playing deathmatch together with friends?

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/basty2206.png>

Message 7 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

I've been having this problem, too.  I am usually one of...

Apr 22, 2010

I've been having this problem, too.  I am usually one of the highest as far as bars go in the party, yet it still happens from time to time.  Everything in the game keeps going as normal, but my character freezes for a few seconds.  Nothing I do with the controler works.  Meanwhile anybody near me has a free shot.

Message 8 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

cant move character

Apr 23, 2010

Ive been playing the multiplayer for awhile now and ever since I bought the last dlc with the uncharted drakes fortune stuff Ive been having this freezing issue. Every time I try to play in multiplayer my character would just randomly freeze up and the gun icon would disapear. I cant move and people would just shoot and kill me.  and I be frozen for so long somtimes that I would just be kick out and lose 20,000 points. I thought it was a connection issue so I pluged my internet directly to my ps3 instead of wirless. That didnt work at all.  This problem just magic came up ofter I got that last dlc.  I have no idea how to fix this problem, can I please get some help?

Message 9 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

I tryed to fix the connection by hooking up my internet s...

Apr 23, 2010

I tryed to fix the connection by hooking up my internet strait to my ps3 instead of through wireless but that still doesnt work so I dont think its my connection if I have it connected strait up to the modem. It has to be somthing else. I cant even play anymore cause every time I get in a match I freez up after a few second and them peole kill me and I get booted out for not moving. Its completly uplayable for me now.

Message 10 of 11 (19 Views)
0 Likes