Jun 19 2012
By: NEMESIS060644 Lombax Warrior 179 posts

Chloe's Defender

3 replies 334 views Edited Jun 19, 2012

Hey guys, I have recently been working to create a real life version of Chloe's Defender. This is a real pistol. I have been searching all over the place and have been going through all the cutscenes from the games to find a good image of the flaming skull design on Chloe's Defender. I have emailed Naughty Dog a few times to ask them if they could help me out with a high resolution picture of her gun. Needless to say, I have not been able to obtain a high enough resolution picture from the cutscenes. Naughty Dog also has not responded to any of my emails. I'm spending some serious money on this gun and don't want to get it wrong. If any of you guys have any high quality pictures of her gun somehow, I would really appreciate it. At this point, I have been trying to find some artists who could draw a simple, but accurate picture of the design. The engraver needs detail, so I need to produce it. If any of you guys are artists, I would be extremely grateful if you took a few minutes to replicate the design in a clear and simple fashion. Thanks in advance for any help. And of course, I will post photos of the pistol as it starts coming together.

Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: Chloe's Defender

Jul 11, 2012

Here's a way you can look at chloe's gun, up close and personal lol.

You can also see the Defender close-up in areas where you need to use Drake's Journal. When you see the icon, equip Chloe's .45 Defender and fire one bullet, then reload and press Select at the same time. If it worked correctly, the gun should still be in Drake's hand while looking at the journal, allowing you to get a close look at it. ( of course it needs to be equipped in bonuses in the pause menu. You probably would figure that out though).

Hope it helps and good luck with the project.

Message 2 of 4 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 12, 2012

sg1jb wrote:

You can also see the Defender close-up in areas where you need to use Drake's Journal. When you see the icon, equip Chloe's .45 Defender and fire one bullet, then reload and press Select at the same time. If it worked correctly, the gun should still be in Drake's hand while looking at the journal, allowing you to get a close look at it. ( of course it needs to be equipped in bonuses in the pause menu. You probably would figure that out though).

Btw you can only do this in uncharted 2.

Message 3 of 4 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
427 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

I agree with the above poster; try the journal glitch.

EDIT: In addition, there is a cutscene at the end of chapter 14 in which Chloe points this pistol at Drake, you can briefly see a good close up of it there. But as you stated, this may not be a detailed enough image.

Message 4 of 4 (284 Views)
0 Likes