Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 23 2010
By: brinstarx Splicer 55 posts

DLC Maps not showing up, but new skins show up

3 replies 42 views Edited Apr 23, 2010

I have a similar technical problem as the OP.

Summary of problem:

• If it matters, I downloaded and installed the latest PS3 update yesterday.
  • I bought and downloaded the update from the PSN, prior to starting Uncharted 2.
  • I installed the DLC to my system.
  • I started Uncharted 2 and logged into Multiplayer.
  • After I confirmed the initial welcome message to get into the main Multiplayer screen, I received a pop up prompt informing me that the game noticed that I did not have a DLC map pack, and did I want to got to the PSN Store.
  • I ignored the prompt and checked my Multiplayer options. I do not have the new maps in my Multiplayer install, however I do have the new skins as selectable options.

Thanks, in advance for your attention, Naughty Dog!

Message 1 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
1660 posts

Try the following:     On the XMB go to the "Game&q...

Apr 23, 2010

Try the following:

1. On the XMB go to the "Game" icon
  2. Press up until you have "Game Data Utility" highlighted and press 'X'
  3. Select the data that says something like Uncharted 2 1.07 and hit "TRIANGLE" and delete it
  4. Select the data that only says Uncharted 2 and hit "TRIANGLE" and delete that
  5. Whatever you do, don't be tempted to delete the data under the "Save Game Utility"!!
  6. Launch Uncharted 2, connect to multiplayer and let it download and install all the Title Updates (this will take a little while at this point)
  7. Exit back out to the XMB, go to your PSN download history and redownload all your previous DLC (paid and unpaid DLC)
See if that helps.

Message 2 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

That seems to have worked. Thank you! :)   BTW, Siege is...

Apr 23, 2010

That seems to have worked. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

BTW, Siege is not a selectable game type, correct? It will pop up in Cooperative Arena at some point?

Message 3 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

That is correct. If you're in a party of two or three, yo...

Apr 23, 2010

brinstarx wrote:

That seems to have worked. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

BTW, Siege is not a selectable game type, correct? It will pop up in Cooperative Arena at some point?

That is correct. If you're in a party of two or three, you can select Siege in custom games. But in matchmaking, it will be part of co-op arena as you said.

Sig provided by myu2sig.com !
My Youtube channel: KittyGotWet - Featured videos: Justified Team Killing in Uncharted 2
Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes