I have a similar technical problem as the OP.
Summary of problem:
- If it matters, I downloaded and installed the latest PS3 update yesterday.
- I bought and downloaded the update from the PSN, prior to starting Uncharted 2.
- I installed the DLC to my system.
- I started Uncharted 2 and logged into Multiplayer.
- After I confirmed the initial welcome message to get into the main Multiplayer screen, I received a pop up prompt informing me that the game noticed that I did not have a DLC map pack, and did I want to got to the PSN Store.
- I ignored the prompt and checked my Multiplayer options. I do not have the new maps in my Multiplayer install, however I do have the new skins as selectable options.
Thanks, in advance for your attention, Naughty Dog!
Try the following:
- On the XMB go to the "Game" icon
- Press up until you have "Game Data Utility" highlighted and press 'X'
- Select the data that says something like Uncharted 2 1.07 and hit "TRIANGLE" and delete it
- Select the data that only says Uncharted 2 and hit "TRIANGLE" and delete that
- Whatever you do, don't be tempted to delete the data under the "Save Game Utility"!!
- Launch Uncharted 2, connect to multiplayer and let it download and install all the Title Updates (this will take a little while at this point)
- Exit back out to the XMB, go to your PSN download history and redownload all your previous DLC (paid and unpaid DLC)
That seems to have worked. Thank you!
BTW, Siege is not a selectable game type, correct? It will pop up in Cooperative Arena at some point?
That is correct. If you're in a party of two or three, you can select Siege in custom games. But in matchmaking, it will be part of co-op arena as you said.