Highlighted
Jul 28 2012
By: Didieerr First Son 1 posts

Dlc trophy problems

1 replies 594 views Edited Jul 28, 2012

Hello,

I bought U2 two weeks ago in the PS store

But I have a really big problem

I bought the full game (inc. Siege pack,golden weapons,Drake's Fortune pack) in 1 package

I installed everything ,I have my MP maps ,the golden weapons and skins but not my MP trophies ,there still locked??

How the F¨¨k is that possible? Am i doing something wrong? I really want this game 100%

But I can't without the MP trophies..

I hope someone can help me.

Message 1 of 2 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

Re: Dlc trophy problems

Dec 8, 2012

Didieerr wrote:

Hello,

I bought U2 two weeks ago in the PS store

But I have a really big problem

I bought the full game (inc. Siege pack,golden weapons,Drake's Fortune pack) in 1 package

I installed everything ,I have my MP maps ,the golden weapons and skins but not my MP trophies ,there still locked??

How the F¨¨k is that possible? Am i doing something wrong? I really want this game 100%

But I can't without the MP trophies..

I hope someone can help me.

First if you are 100% sure everything is installed correctly, and the multiplayer trophies are still locked then you may need to redownload the add on DLC. To do so log onto you PlayStation 3 on your account and using the XBM interface (see the image below if you are unsure what that is) and go to the game section (where you find the disc to start the game.) Going down you should notice the second option is something called "Game Data Utility" (NOT Saved Data Utility), click on this folder and you should see a bunch of things relating to your games. Look for any Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Theieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception stuff in this folder, delete all of them relating to those three games mentioned above, if you don't have one of the games listed above that is fine and it will still work (just delete the data for the ones you have relating to Uncharted.) IT WILL NOT DELETE YOUR SAVED GAME DATA for the single player campaigns or the online portion of the games (although it may take a couple of minutes to re-connect to the multiplayer but even then I would doubt it.) After doing this you will have to redownload all DLC (relating to Uncharted 2 and/if Uncharted 3 if you have it) and any patches for those games. This should fix the problem, if it doesn't then private message me and I will try to help you further.

XBM

(XBM interface pictured above, basically your icons where it says USERS, GAME, SETTINGS, ect.)

Message 2 of 2 (505 Views)
0 Likes