Feb 22 2012
By: Revinab First Son 1 posts

SUPER VOUCHER already USED

2 replies 706 views Edited Feb 22, 2012

Hi, can someone help me who to contact regarding this issue, i just purchased the uncharted dual pack, got my super voucher leaflet, scratched it to reveal the code, but when i tried to redeem the code it says that already used or expired, how can a code be used when i was the one who peeled the panel? And one more thing promotion code says that its valid 09/05/2011 - 09/05/2012, can ayone help me with this?

Message 1 of 3 (706 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: SUPER VOUCHER already USED

Mar 13, 2012

It's happen to me also, any update?

I just bought the Uncharted dual pack, i finish playing the first uncharted. im trying to reedem the code before play uncharted 2 but it said The code is invalid. so help me out.

Try contact Sony, they are asking for PSN number. I try register product online and got system error msg.

Who the person should i contact for this issue?

Message 2 of 3 (706 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: SUPER VOUCHER already USED

Sep 22, 2012

Join the club. I have the same problem with the Super Voucher. I also ran into this with Bad Co. 2. I had an unused but expired code  from the Ultimate Edition. I contacted Electronic Arts and they gave me the content hassle free. So far Naughty Dog/Platstation has not been hassle free. Playststion says there is nothing they can do and I can't seem to be able to contact Naughty Dog. I'm going to keep calling and emailing and I hope everyone who has this issue does the same. Hopefully they will get tired of it and fix the problem.

Message 3 of 3 (635 Views)
0 Likes