Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 21 2010
By: gamegod375 First Son 2 posts

Team Switching during Host Switching

2 replies 24 views Edited Apr 21, 2010

This isn't a huge problem but sometimes when I'm playing with people in a party, during the game it will have to switch hosts, which isn't that much of a problem, but afterwards for some reason we get put on opposite teams, whereas before we are on the same team. It can be annoying when I'm in the middle of a conversation with another person, and all of a sudden they don't respond and I go to the scoreboard and to my surprise they switched teams. This might have been fixed in the new update (1.07, I think it is) but if it hasn't maybe its something to look at in the future. But even with this flaw the multiplayer is still addicting and fun to play, and it is a game that has very little host lag from what I can tell which is a definite plus.

Anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?

Message 1 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

That might be a problem, like say if one team was a full...

Apr 21, 2010
That might be a problem, like say if one team was a full party. But maybe it could switch non-partied players to balance the other side.

That, or let people join during the game. I don't think that's possible to implement into UC2, but for UC3 that would be fantastic.
Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 2 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

whoa ive never seen or heard of this happening. So when s...

Apr 21, 2010

whoa ive never seen or heard of this happening. So when someone leaves and the game resets (switches host) you could respawn on the other team?
I would hate if this happened to me, because that means the owning my party was doing caused someone to leave and now I'm losing just because I was winning so badly.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Darkfire
Message 3 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes