Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
28 posts

1.08+

Apr 30, 2010

Introduce "classic" playlists with the 1.04 damage model. I would <3 Naughty Dog forever for that.

Message 160 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Random Weapon spawns

Apr 30, 2010

I would like to see random weapon spawns implemented into the game. When someone picks up the any weapon that is out in the open, when the time for the weapon to respawn it will spawn in a different location everytime. Make till where it will never spawn in the same spot twice in a row or entire game. 

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - gmoney0505
Message 161 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
244 posts

please, PLEASE, do NOT do this.  This is a horrible idea...

Apr 30, 2010

gmoney0505 wrote:

I would like to see random weapon spawns implemented into the game. When someone picks up the any weapon that is out in the open, when the time for the weapon to respawn it will spawn in a different location everytime. Make till where it will never spawn in the same spot twice in a row or entire game. 

please, PLEASE, do NOT do this.  This is a horrible idea and would further dumb down the competitive play of this game.  It has already been taken down a few notches because the best weapon at the moment has the largest bullet spread.  If you take out strategic play of controlling power weapon spawns that would completely finish off the competitive level of this game, and many players will quit.  Leave weapon spawns alone, they are in a good location as of right now and are fair for everyone to get at.

As far as things I would like to see done; I would like to see the grenades with a larger radius (nearly pointless against campers at their current state), and I would like to see the FAL with a quicker RoF again.  The FAL does not consistently beat an AK in a long range battle which just doesn't make sense.

I feel that being able to see and hear the enemy needs to be taken out in order to make the game more competitive as well. 

Message 162 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

More people for bigger maps and cooking the grenades

May 1, 2010

i think for the bigger matches like MagZnClipZ in his vids more people because it takes way too long to kill people and you never get around 50 kills before the time ends i hope this will be better and the grenades too MagZnClipZ says that we need to cook the grenade cause it takes to long for the Grenade to explode thats all i have to say

If your card doesn't show up, click here or refresh

Message 163 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Okay, a few very simple things that need some tweaks.   F...

May 1, 2010

Okay, a few very simple things that need some tweaks.

First off, the grenade radius is too low. Bump it up maybe half a meter or so.

Second, the FAL rate of fire should go up about 5%. The original is a little high, so a 5% increase is a happy medium.

Third, reduce the range of the AK. It shouldn't be so accurate from the other side of the map even if Down the Irons is equipped. The FAL, Dragon Sniper, and the M4 should have that range, with the M4 having the least range out of the three.

Fourth, reduce the power of melee attacks by about 10%. One pistol shot then a melee attack to kill isn't acceptable. Melee attacks are too strong. Reducing the power by about 10% would help a lot.

If all that is tweaked, it'll be much better. I'm not looking for a re-make of 1.04, but the current system isn't the best as of now.

Message 164 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Cinema

May 1, 2010

There are 2 things i would like to be fixed in Cinema Mode:

1.It is very frustrating when you look for a part in a match and accidentally pass the moment and have to restart from the beginning of the match!  So please make a REWIND button.

2. Can you please fix the skin changes in Cinema Mode 

ex: In the real match i'm "InFamous-Evil Cloe, and in Cinema Mode i'm "Doughnut Lazarevich"?! Please Fix this!

Message 165 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

I Meant "InFamous-Evil Cole NOT Cloe xP

May 1, 2010
I Meant "InFamous-Evil Cole NOT Cloe xP
Message 166 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Guns, Boosters, Medals & Taunt

May 1, 2010

FOR Title Update 1.08

Guns:

They should add the Wes-44, it has the same damage and ammo capacity as the Desert-5 and it would be a tad bit faster than D-E, and a tad bit slower than the Pistole.

If i'm missing any guns you can reply and add some :smileyvery-happy:

Boosters:

More Boosters!!

"Scout" = Faster Rate Of Fire for The FAL and The Dragon Sniper!!

"Chameleon" = Pressing the ^up^ button can make you invisible for up to 3 seconds! (BUT you can't Move and you are still vulnerable to everything)

"Speedy" or "Monkey Man" =Faster Movement  (Except Aiming Because Fleet Foot is there for it. The reason why I put Monkey Man is that instead of ONLY climbing faster you can also run faster!)

"Empty" or "1 Chance" = Badge Of Honor = You Can only have 1 grenade and not 2! (You will get $10,000 per 5 kills! Unlocked at level 53)

Medals:

"I'm Out!" Is for the badge of honor i listed above^

"Rejected!"  = Killing an Opponent in Mid-air with any weapon

"Jerk!" = Killing Your Teammate (-$500 unless you kill him with an enemy)

"Iron Man" = Killing the entire opposing team when you are the last alive in an Elimination match! 

"Touchdown!" = Killing An opponent with a grenade that is 50m or more away!

"Brain Beats Brawn" Kill a player holding a shotgun with a sniper from 15m away or less!

Now I'm out of ideas for medals! :smileytongue:

Taunt:

"Clown" = Stick Your Tongue out and put your hands on your head and wiggle your fingers! (You know, when you were a kid you would do that.. like: Na na Na na Naa)

Message 167 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

I'm pissed off for a good reason....

May 1, 2010

Ok so this post will probably go down in a little bit for me cursing but i don't care..... Three straight matches I have errored out when I normally don't so now i'm even more pissed off to find out I lost $40,000, that's $120,000 for 3 matches!!! **bleep** man this is such bull**bleep**!! I can understand that you leave a game and lose $40,000 but what the **bleep**, you shouldn't lose $40,000 for erroring out!! So now Naughty Dog can you please **bleep** fix that **bleep** I hate that crap so much!!!

Message 168 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

wet wet wet!

May 1, 2010

It's only a small thing but in the next patch/update make all of the playable characters able to get wet like the drake costumes do when you roll over puddles & when in the flooded ruins level.

Message 169 of 772 (45 Views)
0 Likes