Mar 17 2012
By: ShAdOw-XV- Monster Hunter 33 posts

Uncharted 2 : double cash

6 replies 525 views Edited Mar 17, 2012

hello . i wanna ask about if we can get double cash like before in UN 2 ??
cause we still active in UN2
thanx

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (525 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 : double cash

May 5, 2012

Yes we want a Double cash of 50X ...!

Because it's a very long way to reach level 80 ...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (525 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Jun 12, 2012

I couldn't agree more with your idea pal. A 8x cash weekend  would be more than welcome, but it's fine for me with at least 4x cash

I'm really glad that people like you didn't give up of Uncharted 2 multiplayer, cuz its multiplayer is awesome, even better than Uncharted 3. I'm still having a lot of fun playing it.

Uncharted 2 is indeed a masterpiece made by Naughty Dog. It has a unique multiplayer experience, I just love that.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 23, 2012
8x times cash and then play chain reaction so i can finally reach the highest level :smileyhappy:
Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - lijklife@hotmailcom
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (501 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Aug 1, 2012

I have to tell you that it would be nice if naughty dog gave this, double cash here, but I maybe doubt it.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Oct 4, 2012
nah, Naughty Dog are now useless and dont care for Uncharted 2 anymore, thats why there are years old unpatched glitches, game lags like hell for the majority of players, respawns are stupidly bad and team partying choices are always extraordinaly uneven. I loved U2 and finally gave up on it last week, goodbye NaughtyDog shame you don't listen to your players, I myself have asked nicely for over 7 months, atleast once eveey fortnight, for a glitch to be fixed or at the very least a 5 min job of activating x 2 cash. they couldnt even keep their promise and givs us that last update they promised to fix the lab to hammers and update 1.10 to give us updated unlimited x2 cash like promised. dissapointed, goodbye NaughtyDog forever.
Give us new ranks! No? Ok. :smileysad:

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (429 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 15, 2013

Yes double cash permanently on Uncharted 2, still on 62 and it is taking ages to reach level 80!

I still like the Co-op Arena in this game also play the Co-op Objective and still like the game.  Unfortunately since Naughty Dog really support this game..less and less people play this game and it takes ages to get two people for a game.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes