Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
996 posts

i guess that was a detailed reply since it was given a se...

Jun 14, 2011

i guess that was a detailed reply since it was given a seal of approval by ND but reading it all is making my head explode i dont understand any of it lol

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (390 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: i guess that was a detailed reply since it was given a se...

Aug 18, 2012

I'm having issues with the playstation completely shutting down after just a few minutes of play.  This is not while playing on the internet or multiplayer.  It is SINGLE player mode.  I have a fat 60gb ps3.  The DISK IS CLEAN, by that I mean no smudges, spots, scratches, or even lint.  I have tried recleaning the clean disk.  My ps3 software version is 4.21 and I have exchanged this game several times.  I'm on my 3rd copy.  I am not even attempting to play this online.  All other games play just fine for hours and I can't even run this one long enough to get warm let alone overheat.  My nephews have been trying to play this now for 2 weeks in single player mode, telling me that most of the issues and their "fixes" that I have been reading on the forums have been for multiplayer functions.  So I want to be perfectly clear that I cannot play this in single player mode without the system crashing every few minutes.  It completely crashes NOT FREEZES.   Can anyone tell me what is wrong?  I would appreciate that very much. 

(Oh and how was that for detail? lol)

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (387 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 13, 2012
4 words: THIS IS A RIP-OFF
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 12, 2013

fat 60gb (1st gen). I can't even START to play UC2. It never gets past spinning dagger. No title screen, no nothing. I let it do that for an hour just to make sure it wasn't installing something like on MGS4. I tried with and without 1.09 patch. NOTHING. During one attempt, I push PS button while the dagger is spinning. When I push it again to get rid of XMB, it has the thinking halo thing in the top right corner and doesn't go away. Must eject disc. When I select Quit game from XMB, it thinks for about 10 seconds, then PS3 beeps and restarts. So there is a definite hangup.

I tried with internet connection enabled and disabled. Same results.

Please I don't want any replies saying clean my disc. That is totally unhelpful.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (228 Views)
0 Likes