Oct 01 2013
By: Nathan_Croft Lombax Warrior 136 posts

Έλληνες Παίκτες

10 replies 602 views Edited Oct 1, 2013

Γεια σ' όλους σας! Ψάχνω για ενεργούς Έλληνες/Ελληνίδες παίκτες/ριες στο U3 MP. Εάν κάποιος/α ενδιαφέρεται μην προσπαθήσει να μου στείλει αίτημα φιλίας στο PSN διότι δεν θα μπορέσει λόγω των ιδιωτικών ρυθμισεών μου. Απλά γράψτε το PSN ID σας μαζί με κάποια επιπλέον βασικά στοιχεία για σας εδώ πέρα και θα σας κάνω προσθήκη. Απλά για να γνωρίζετε, παίζω όλους τους τύπους παιχνιδιών, δεν παραiτούμε ποτέ από έναν αγώνα και έχω πνέυμα συνεργασίας. Ευχαριστώ! 

Message 1 of 11 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Re: Έλληνες Παίκτες

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Hello to you all! Seeking a live Greek / Greek women players / bands in U3 MP. If someone / s interested not try to send me a friend request on PSN will fail because of my private arrangements. Simply write your PSN ID along with some basics for you here and you do addition. Just so you know, I play all types of games, not paraitoume never a fight and I have a spirit of cooperation. Thank you! 

why would you be looking for Australian and Greek?

btw, instead of posting your picture on every post you make, you should put it in your signature (so it puts it in there for you) ... here's how you can do that: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-Off-Topic-Forums/Signature-Tutorial/m-p/39410657#...

Message 2 of 11 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 1, 2013

I'm looking for people who live in Australia to play U3 MP with because I live in Australia and I'm also looking for Greek players to play U3 MP with because I'm a Greek.

Message 3 of 11 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 1, 2013

By the way, the translation of my text above from Greek to English is hilarious! Smiley Tongue Did you use Google's translation tool?

Message 4 of 11 (573 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 1, 2013

I think the sad thing is that I'm the only Australian with some kind of Greek background Smiley Tongue

If I ever find another Australian Greek @Nathan, I'll tell them to add you!

Bang Bang!

Message 5 of 11 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 1, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I think the sad thing is that I'm the only Australian with some kind of Greek background Smiley Tongue

Another Australian Greek? So I suppose you have already found one, right?

Message 6 of 11 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I think it's just us two for the moment Smiley Tongue

I know a Brazilian, a British, a Danish and a Dutch person but besides that. No wogs. Closest there is to a wog is 'emilianaaust' and she's the Brazilian Victorian.

Bang Bang!

Message 7 of 11 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Nathan_Croft wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I think it's just us two for the moment Smiley Tongue

I know a Brazilian, a British, a Danish and a Dutch person but besides that. No wogs. Closest there is to a wog is 'emilianaaust' and she's the Brazilian Victorian.

Do I happen to be the British person, and Juletra the Danish person?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 8 of 11 (536 Views)
Survivor
2348 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

By the way, the translation of my text above from Greek to English is hilarious! Smiley Tongue Did you use Google's translation tool?

ya something like that Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 11 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Oct 1, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

Nathan_Croft wrote:

why would you be looking for Australian and Greek?

btw, instead of posting your picture on every post you make, you should put it in your signature (so it puts it in there for you) ... here's how you can do that: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Naughty-Dog-Off-Topic-Forums/Signature-Tutorial/m-p/39410657#...

It's funny how you post that link at every possible oppurtunity Smiley Tongue

There's also an even simpler way to do it. Post image > HTML > Copy & Paste HTML to signature and voila.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 10 of 11 (501 Views)
0 Likes