Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 29 2012
By: a20198610 Wastelander 775 posts

1.16 and most important things about scoped guns ND

[ Edited ]
21 replies 9069 views Edited Oct 29, 2012

G-Mal:

Nerfing recoil and aim assists instead of for example dmg and rate of fire was good move to balance him more, however recoil nerf is little too much.

People who using that gun on longer range usually are forced to put on him Accuracy Mod just to make he's recoil similiar to pre 1.13 G-Mal without accuracy - and simply useful again.

Solution: Buff he's current recoil without acc. mod to the line of current recoil with accuracy mod. Remove/ Nerf accuracy mod to avoid pre 1.13 situations like This:

FAL:

If anyone thinking that G-Mal was destroyed completly after 1.13 came out, then I reccomend him to use This gun against legit M9 and Fleet Foot users in tough match. It's just a pain in the a...

No chance to counter hipfire with hipfire, same hard to kill legit automatics user in head to head, a lot worst effects than post 1.13 G-Mal while we using him on longer ranges.

Solution:

Buff recoil to the line of recoil with Accuracy mod or make him 4 shots again without touching anything. If bring it back 4HK dmg would be too risky, just buff a little aim assist again.

Snipers:

Here we have seriosly $#@!storm:

Terrible, but from one side high aim assist is very good for T-Bolt to making quick scopes, but real pain in the a... coming when we trying to tracking our target with him.

Seriously ND go and play even in co-op arena and try to do this on head of walking, armored enemy. See how reticule slower down our aim. Enjoy your own madness.

Solution:

Lower aim assist (especially for Drugonov, coz it's not a 1HK gun) Maybe also lower rate of fire by ~5% to not make him too dangerous.

I completly don't understand why you guys don't made nothing for snipers after You confirmed that You gonna tweaks scoped in guns before 1.13 came out.

Those things - just like nerf most annoying hipfiring guns like Kal7, ROF M9, Jade's/Marlowe's Para9 gonna make improve this game to the line what all we want.

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 1 of 22 (9,069 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Re: Few most important things about scoped in guns in 1.16:

Oct 29, 2012

I thought this was gonna be about the booster. But I'll talk about the booster anyways. ND, make Scoped In easier to get to gold. And by that, I mean lower the amount of Long Ranger medals. 8 to silver is ok, but a whole 24 to gold takes forever. I mean, ever since I got Scoped In Silver, I have gotten 2 Long Rangers, and I didn't have Scoped In equipped -_-  Or they could lower the distance again (even though I think its fine), because I am not sure how far 50m is and it seems like Syria and Museum are the only maps I can do this on. Plus with the insane amount of Blindfire these days barely anybody uses scoped in since its a booster rewarding aim, therefore I think it shouldn't have to be one of the hardest boosters to get to level 3. 

Message 2 of 22 (9,053 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

I thought this was gonna be about the booster. But I'll talk about the booster anyways. ND, make Scoped In easier to get to gold. And by that, I mean lower the amount of Long Ranger medals. 8 to silver is ok, but a whole 24 to gold takes forever. I mean, ever since I got Scoped In Silver, I have gotten 2 Long Rangers, and I didn't have Scoped In equipped -_-  Or they could lower the distance again (even though I think its fine), because I am not sure how far 50m is and it seems like Syria and Museum are the only maps I can do this on.

Scope In lv.3 with G-Mal or Drugonov it's still solid alternative for M9 and fleet foot combo. I didn't try to lv up him again since i made 4th Legacy, but i think ND should bring it back 1st Lab "Snipers & Pistole" with allowed boosters and kickbacks.

This is how i get SI lv.3 and like 27 Long Ranger Medals in almost 2 days.

Right now u can try to lv up him also in Fort, Graveyard and Oasis. (of course in Plunder lol) I'm not sure if nerfing distance would be the best solution (it could be too easy to get him) but maybe minimalize requred kills to 2 on match and slighty increase number of required medals would work fantastic.

Propable nothing happend.

.........................................................................................................
Message 3 of 22 (9,045 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Oct 29, 2012

a20198610 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I thought this was gonna be about the booster. But I'll talk about the booster anyways. ND, make Scoped In easier to get to gold. And by that, I mean lower the amount of Long Ranger medals. 8 to silver is ok, but a whole 24 to gold takes forever. I mean, ever since I got Scoped In Silver, I have gotten 2 Long Rangers, and I didn't have Scoped In equipped -_-  Or they could lower the distance again (even though I think its fine), because I am not sure how far 50m is and it seems like Syria and Museum are the only maps I can do this on.

Scope In lv.3 with G-Mal or Drugonov it's still solid alternative for M9 and fleet foot combo. I didn't try to lv up him again since i made 4th Legacy, but i think ND should bring it back 1st Lab "Snipers & Pistole" with allowed boosters and kickbacks.

This is how i get SI lv.3 and like 27 Long Ranger Medals in almost 2 days :smileyhappy:

Right now u can try to lv up him also in Fort, Graveyard and Oasis. (of course in Plunder lol) I'm not sure if nerfing distance would be the best solution (it could be too easy to get him) but maybe minimalize requred kills to 2 on match and slighty increase number of required medals would work fantastic.

Propable nothing happend.

IKR. That lab was how I got Scoped In gold the first time. But another alternative would be fixing the Scoped weapons like your thread suggests so it would be possibly easier to get the medal. 

Message 4 of 22 (9,025 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Thanks. Lets hope ND decide to bring it back Snipers & Pistole lab with boosters and kickbacks again someday.

Message 5 of 22 (8,994 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Re: 1.16 and few most important things about scoped guns ND

Oct 29, 2012
I probably misunderstand your suggestions about G-MAL and FAL-SS, but these are fine, and they have been tweaked enough already.

Snipers do need aim assist reduction.

Why can't we just nerf blindfire ffs?
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 6 of 22 (8,968 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Oct 29, 2012
  • Lower aim assist for ALL guns, make it just like U2.
  • Do something about blindfire and RoF
  • Do something about those Jacko guns, anyone can use RoF since level one, it's Spyder's M9 all over again...
Message 7 of 22 (8,945 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

renatabls wrote:
  • Lower aim assist for ALL guns, make it just like U2

It's sound that easy, but it's not. ;/

If ND would lower AA for all guns (like for example Drake's AK) then automatics would be a lot worst to aiming, than any current gun on any range (except Kal)

It can't happend.

Not with current bullet spread and recoil, which is higher than in U2 and would destroy those guns on longer ranges. (It's enough tough to kill anyone on longer range with vanilla AK already and with current high aim assist..)

Then again we should tweak bullet spread and/or recoil. :manhappy:

What would be happend?

Almost same experience what post 1.05 U2 health. Diffrence beetwean U2 and U3 automatic gun it's only 1 single bullet(!) - but current bullet spread and recoil keep that higher health flow. (Ak in pre 1.05 required more than 10 bullets in chest from what i remember...)

In the end we would asking ND to slower standard rate of fire of common AK and M9 to balance them again.

Never ending story.

renatabls wrote:
  • Do something about blindfire and RoF

Nerf by ~5% for AK and by ~10% for M9, Kal7 and Para9 would fix everything.

Well, almost everything.

Message 8 of 22 (8,888 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Re: 1.16 and most important things about scoped guns ND

Oct 29, 2012

Stop nerfing **bleep**...  all was good after they nerfed the frecking KAL  the Fall ss wss never op'd just ALL noobs  complained they couldent compete with a person who AIMED, They nerf the Fall ss the g mal becomes the dominant long range gun * 3 burst imo is 3 pulls of teh trigger " teh g mall wassen twidley used before because the Fall would obliterate it long range and it wasent the best short range, and the m9 and ak were thw all rounder guns so peopel stuck to thoes.. and then they nerf tha and the  m9 is now king of mid and short range...  and we no longer have a kall to ballance out short range.. Wev seen a cycle... of people moving over to a GOOD  playstyle just to be shot down for a crappyer one to apeal to the crappy gammers who love being spoon fed.. 

Message 9 of 22 (8,851 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Re: 1.16 and most important things about scoped guns ND

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

First I'm not talking about nerf (G-Mal or FAL) but about BUFF. Slighty buff of recoil or maybe Stopping Power. nothing big deal. Second; I hope u didn't said about redicilous 4HK FAL, which was definitely broken gun. Full parties with FAL FTW! Look even most knowing/ legit players (includining legit U3 team members) admited that gun was redicilous OP.

Message 10 of 22 (8,837 Views)
0 Likes