Fender Bender
2477 posts

Re: 1.17 is probably the last patch, here's my impressions

Feb 26, 2013

thefiresidecat wrote:

Cloaked was removed. the prerequisite to assassin is getting the snapped medals. you MUST get them to get the assassin medal. 

now you have to level cloaked in tdm, instead of being a useless booster farmer in plunder and TO.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 11 of 38 (527 Views)
Survivor
2689 posts

Feb 26, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

I'm glad happy with the addition of labs being in custom games & rotation of labs in public matches.

when ?? - i dont see them

Message 12 of 38 (526 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

thefiresidecat wrote:

Cloaked was removed. the prerequisite to assassin is getting the snapped medals. you MUST get them to get the assassin medal. 

now you have to level cloaked in tdm, instead of being a useless booster farmer in plunder and TO.

Can you believe it that some people are already crying about that?! Man, I've lost faith in humanity once again. Smiley Indifferent

Blennerville wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

I'm glad happy with the addition of labs being in custom games & rotation of labs in public matches.

when ?? - i dont see them

Very Soon (TM)

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 13 of 38 (518 Views)
Fender Bender
3306 posts

Feb 26, 2013
LOL I didn't mean they were implemented yet **bleep**, I just meant that the patch is suppose to bring them through the pipeline ... Bad wording on my part.
Message 14 of 38 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5197 posts

Feb 26, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

thefiresidecat wrote:

I'll amend this.

Message 15 of 38 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I'm pretty happy with the patch ^^ The colors are my favorite thing about it. Next would be the medal changes from TO and Plunder. Have been playing TO and things have been nice. Plunder must be fun to play now Smiley Very Happy Leaderboard reset, I see people **bleep** about it and I couldn't care less xD Fun to see them mad though. 

Hopefully, lots of F2P players like the game and stay. 

PhotobucketLab member #008, Tiki.
Message 16 of 38 (443 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6979 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I still wanna be rewarded for getting stealth kills, and in plunder/TO it was nice getting that oh snap medal towards my kickback... wouldn't it have been better to remove the assassin medal only?

Overall to me, this patch does seem to smell of FINAL update to UC3, and aside from lab updates I doubt we are gonna get much more tweaked in the game. They released colours to shut us up, as well as updating their cashcow a.k.a tournament system, along with gearing up to release more DLC $.99 hats...

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 17 of 38 (420 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I wish the medals removed from Plunder and Team Objective were just not counted instead of entirely removed. It'll be tough to get kickbacks without common medals like Commando, Fisticuffs, Dangerous and Strike Three. 

Message 18 of 38 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Feb 27, 2013

haifischsandwich wrote:

I wish the medals removed from Plunder and Team Objective were just not counted instead of entirely removed. It'll be tough to get kickbacks without common medals like Commando, Fisticuffs, Dangerous and Strike Three. 

Technically, that is the reason why people like this change as kickbacks are really annoying in objective modes. Seriously, RPG, QB, and other attack based kickbacks make it hard if you are the losing team since the winning team will constantly gain medals to fuel their kickbacks.

Message 19 of 38 (342 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I can look foward to actually playing Plunder now as finally both KDR stat tracking and booster medals have been nerfed.

Just hope no one airwalks or deadbodies on us though.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 20 of 38 (323 Views)
0 Likes