Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 04 2013
By: wybrendeuling Lombax Warrior 117 posts

1.18 patch FAL-SS?!

13 replies 312 views Edited Nov 4, 2013
I LOVEEE the patch but fal's recoil decrease??? No man! The jamming must be fixed! The recoil is fine :smileysad:
Message 1 of 14 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2132 posts

Re: 1.18 patch FAL-SS?!

Nov 4, 2013
I agree the jamming needed to be fixed, but, the recoil decrease wasn't bad, it's still bouncing enough to land headshots, but will stay on target most of the time.
Pepsi
Message 2 of 14 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Nov 4, 2013

FAL-SS fix is awesome.

As for Jamming? Doesn't happen to me unless I'm lagging. check your connection.

Message 3 of 14 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Nov 4, 2013
I love the FAL! Never had a problem with it jamming though. Every once in a blue moon. For a long time I used the stat. hat with -5% rate of fire and that would definitely screw up the FAL a lot. Ever since the new patch I've loved the FAL even more.
Message 4 of 14 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 4, 2013
:'( why do l hear this so much?!, people like it better. But really mine jams ALL THE TIME!!! I was BEAST when it didnt jam but then l started jamming ever since about a year ago!! :smileysad: whyyyyy
Message 5 of 14 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Nov 4, 2013

wybrendeuling wrote:
:'( why do l hear this so much?!, people like it better. But really mine jams ALL THE TIME!!! I was BEAST when it didnt jam but then l started jamming ever since about a year ago!! :smileysad: whyyyyy

It's lag in my experience. either you or the host.

Connection issues cause a spread of shots to try to fire all at once (Shotgun M9/AK style) to prevent that the gun jams up because if a FAL or G-MAL fired all at once the opponent is dead. No questions asked. :smileytongue:

Message 6 of 14 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 4, 2013
How do l know if l'm lagging?! Or how to fix?!
Message 7 of 14 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Nov 4, 2013

wybrendeuling wrote:
How do l know if l'm lagging?! Or how to fix?!

I could be wrong on some of this. Not all of it though.

• If you are in a party ask your friends how many bars your connection is showing
  • Before a match check opponents connection bars, if they are all low, you'll get a laggy match regardless of who is actually lagging.
  • There are instances when everything will look fine and you may just be losing connection data (Don't really know how to help you on that)
  • The final one... Try to play during reasonable hours for you, you are more likely to find people nearer your location at your own locale peak time.

As for fixing the first two...

A better connection: Are you using wired or wireless? If you are using wireless that explains everything or should. Wireless has issues, think of the amount of time data flies through the air to your PS3.

If wired? Maybe the wired cable is broken or split somewhere? A new wire could help.

If those two fail, maybe your connection is not very good and you need to call your provider to clarify it's working properly.

or maybe it's the one I can't help you with being the losing data thing. I actually lose data too sometimes and have no idea how to stop it happening apart from maybe just changing my provider. calling your provider may help but it certainly didn't help me.

Message 8 of 14 (219 Views)
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Nov 4, 2013

The jamming only happens if you don't time your shots, pressing the R1 button as if you're using a Para will jam the weapon.

Message 9 of 14 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Thanks l'll try wired!!
Btw wycliff no offence but that is nonsense l always shoot the same rhythm and if l do the 2 shots slow then trigger it still jams! Sometimes it is 'jamless' a couple secs and then it starts jamming ALL OVER THE BLOODY PLACE!
Message 10 of 14 (211 Views)
0 Likes