Fender Bender
2376 posts

Re: 1.18 patch FAL-SS?!

Nov 4, 2013

wybrendeuling wrote:
Thanks l'll try wired!!
Btw wycliff no offence but that is nonsense l always shoot the same rhythm and if l do the 2 shots slow then trigger it still jams! Sometimes it is 'jamless' a couple secs and then it starts jamming ALL OVER THE BLOODY PLACE!

Welll I'm speaking from 'MY' experience thank you very much. 

I've never experienced your problem I could easily say you're exaggerating.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Hm yeah, no i am not exaggerating.. I gave the gun every day another chance for a whole year, that's how much l respect and love that gun. But l am done really, l really hoped someone had an explanation or solution if you would'. I sent nd a message, if they dont fix it l'll try it about another week. If it still jams i'll officially drop it. Then l'm done with :'(
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2376 posts

Nov 4, 2013

wybrendeuling wrote:
Hm yeah, no i am not exaggerating.. I gave the gun every day another chance for a whole year, that's how much l respect and love that gun. But l am done really, l really hoped someone had an explanation or solution if you would'. I sent nd a message, if they dont fix it l'll try it about another week. If it still jams i'll officially drop it. Then l'm done with :'(

lol I never said you were actually exaggerating though. And good luck with that I doubt they will touch the code to tweak anymore weapons.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 4, 2013
Yea sorry lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (120 Views)
0 Likes