Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Re: 10 things I'd like ND to remember for U4.

Sep 24, 2012
@ SHUT_UP_FOOLS

I don't think your U2 comment made any sense :$

Side note: I gave up I U2 after getting constantly demoted, It was REALLY annoying to level up just to be demoted again, ao I quit.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 11 of 74 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Sep 24, 2012
The gmal is still one of the best weapons in this game, the so called nerf made it far more accurate. If anything, the nerf affected the fal waaay more than it has the gmal; but the fal still rocks.
Message 12 of 74 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Message 13 of 74 (292 Views)
Wastelander
583 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Uncharted 4? Mehh...

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 14 of 74 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

There are probably a million other things, but I think 10 is enough to get off my chest for now.

1) Rapid Fire mods are NEVER okay.

2) If people have bought map packs, they want to play those maps when THEY choose, not when you do.

3) NOBODY likes 'Unlucky' medals.

4) Balance your weapons before you release the game, not sporadically over the next year.

5) If players from your previous game tell you constantly, and in total unison that they DO NOT want boosters etc that let you see through walls, DONT PUT THEM IN THE SEQUEL.

6) When you patch a particular aspect prequel to universal acclaim, don't just discard it in the next game. (See plunder stats/kill earnings for reference).

7) Stick to your old "baby steps" when it comes to tweaking, instead of going totally overboard (Compare the success of Fal nerfing, to complete failure overkill of Gmal nerfing......)

8) Legacies do not keep people playing the game longer. 'Prestiging' is not what Uncharted is about.

9) Blindfire only games are not fun. Don't keep catering to people who are unable to find the L1 button.

10) You are Uncharted. Not COD. Not BF3. Not any other game. Keep being unique, not a sheep.

1. Agreed.

2. Agreed, but I can still find the maps easily enough, so I don't have too much of a problem with it.

3. I like getting an unlucky. They help to get kickbacks.

4. I think there's always going to be something slightly unbalanced when released to the masses no matter what balancing they do beforehand. After tweaking that, something else will become more prominent, which has to be tested and tweaked again, and so on. Agree it should be done quicker, but it can't all be done before release. At least, not perfectly.

5. Well, yeah they should listen to what the fans want, obviously. But with SA there were people on both sides - think how many people used it. It was annoying, so they weakened it, which I think was the correct thing to do as I've never had problems with being seen through walls in U3.

6. Agreed.

7. Baby steps are better, yes, but it is baby steps that leads to balancing things sporadically over the year, which I thought you were against. Also, didn't they nerf the GMAL twice though, once with stopping power and then again with accuracy. Surely that is baby steps. They didn't do it all at once, and I would say it's fine now.

8. Meh. I have no opinion on this.

9. Blindfire only games do suck. You say they are catering to blindfire players. What exactly do you mean by this? If you mean close-quarters maps then I think they should stay for variety. If something else, please correct me.

10. Uncharted is unique. It's why I love it.

Message 15 of 74 (278 Views)
Survivor
2480 posts

Sep 24, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

There are probably a million other things, but I think 10 is enough to get off my chest for now.

1) Rapid Fire mods are NEVER okay.

2) If people have bought map packs, they want to play those maps when THEY choose, not when you do.

3) NOBODY likes 'Unlucky' medals.

4) Balance your weapons before you release the game, not sporadically over the next year.

5) If players from your previous game tell you constantly, and in total unison that they DO NOT want boosters etc that let you see through walls, DONT PUT THEM IN THE SEQUEL.

6) When you patch a particular aspect prequel to universal acclaim, don't just discard it in the next game. (See plunder stats/kill earnings for reference).

7) Stick to your old "baby steps" when it comes to tweaking, instead of going totally overboard (Compare the success of Fal nerfing, to complete failure overkill of Gmal nerfing......)

8) Legacies do not keep people playing the game longer. 'Prestiging' is not what Uncharted is about.

9) Blindfire only games are not fun. Don't keep catering to people who are unable to find the L1 button.

10) You are Uncharted. Not COD. Not BF3. Not any other game. Keep being unique, not a sheep.

Agree with every single one :smileyvery-happy:

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 16 of 74 (259 Views)
Gaming Beast
1836 posts

Sep 24, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
@ SHUT_UP_FOOLS

Side note: I gave up I U2 after getting constantly demoted, It was REALLY annoying to level up just to be demoted again, ao I quit.

Where do you see shut_up_fools lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 17 of 74 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3896 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
@ SHUT_UP_FOOLS

Where do you see shut_up_fools lol.

His comment got deleted by mods - cant remember what it was.

Message 18 of 74 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Agreed on all points,except for 6 . Baby steps part is correct, I'm fine with the GMal though
You should add no revenge
Message 19 of 74 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3236 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Overall best thing I've read here all week.
Edits, Commentaries, Community Videos, and LULZ!
Message 20 of 74 (236 Views)
0 Likes