Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

SjShane wrote:
@Matthijs Fixing Chloe's hair color is a high priority fix according to ND, but it's been on their to-do list since 1.13.

Maybe her old hair color is the Old Gem?

the old gem in terms of Chloe? well it's not her hair, if you know what i mean Smiley Wink


If you didn't say "if you know what i mean" i'd have no clue. Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 64 (552 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
832 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013

A new patch?

 

not sure if hype.. probably not. Smiley Indifferent unless we got new characters which is probably not likely either. Smiley LOL


PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 12 of 64 (548 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10262 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013
Man, I'll play UC3 if anything cool comes up.

Otherwise I still have to get an apartment at GTA online. Nothing too big, just enough to be a place to stay.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 13 of 64 (536 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
3484 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Did you know they fixed sprint and M9 RoF?


they aren't fixed unless they are removed compeltely in my opinion, both should never have been in the game in the first place...

Message 14 of 64 (494 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3248 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Did you know they fixed sprint and M9 RoF?


they aren't fixed unless they are removed compeltely in my opinion, both should never have been in the game in the first place...


Non-Sense.

 

Have you ever tried playing UC3 with sprint disabled it ruins the pacing because everything about UC3 MP screams fast over the top action. Sprint was a great addition to UC3 MP.

 

 The M9 is the M4 replacement having just the AK as the sole automatic gun would not make the game anymore balanced.

 

Oh & M9 is my main gun & I aim with it 98% of the time, so i'm not defending it for being the jack of all trades as I have a Sniper & AK loadout as well.

Message 15 of 64 (476 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/30/2013
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013

Better blindfire accuracy for the Dragon/T-Bolt. The TAU has great blindfire accuracy and so does every other freaking weapon. Give the sniper a little boost so we can somewhat counter the garbage players who run around with RoF.

Bang Bang!

Message 16 of 64 (465 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/27/2012
Offline
3248 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Better blindfire accuracy for the Dragon/T-Bolt. The TAU has great blindfire accuracy and so does every other freaking weapon. Give the sniper a little boost so we can somewhat counter the garbage players who run around with RoF.


LOL The sniper is not meant to be used in close encounter situations where you run the risk of getting blindfired though. Smiley Indifferent

 

 

Message 17 of 64 (463 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
4324 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013
Doubt there'll ever be another patch on U3. It's too old, broken and underplayed to warrant it.

Theyre all working on U4 - and thats much more important. Hope they learned some lessons from U3's many faults.
Message 18 of 64 (447 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:
Doubt there'll ever be another patch on U3. It's too old, broken and underplayed to warrant it.

Theyre all working on U4 - and thats much more important. Hope they learned some lessons from U3's many faults.

I hope thats right, but last I heard they were working on TLOU 2... Which doesn't even need a sequel.



Message 19 of 64 (442 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
4324 posts
 

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:
Doubt there'll ever be another patch on U3. It's too old, broken and underplayed to warrant it.

Theyre all working on U4 - and thats much more important. Hope they learned some lessons from U3's many faults.

I hope thats right, but last I heard they were working on TLOU 2... Which doesn't even need a sequel.


Maybe, but there are two teams remember. What have the other team been doing since U3 was finished? Team 2 were doing TLOU, so team 1 must have been earning their money somehow.....

 

Its obvious U4 is coming. If it werent, they would have said so. By not mentioning it, theyve practically confirmed it exists.

Message 20 of 64 (436 Views)
Reply
0 Likes