Welcoming Committee
13697 posts

Re: 1st. November 2013 - New Patch 1.18 / ~99% -

Oct 20, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:
Doubt there'll ever be another patch on U3. It's too old, broken and underplayed to warrant it.

Theyre all working on U4 - and thats much more important. Hope they learned some lessons from U3's many faults.

I hope thats right, but last I heard they were working on TLOU 2... Which doesn't even need a sequel.

Maybe, but there are two teams remember. What have the other team been doing since U3 was finished? Team 2 were doing TLOU, so team 1 must have been earning their money somehow.....

Its obvious U4 is coming. If it werent, they would have said so. By not mentioning it, theyve practically confirmed it exists.

Heh I was thinking by not mentioning it means it's dead.

Message 21 of 64 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10158 posts

Oct 21, 2013
Well, you guys decide on the, uh. Gun "fixes" or whatever.

All I want is some cool formal clothes for custom character. Suit jackets. Sport coats. Hell, even a blazer. Maybe a tie.

I know Agent Kid's Next Door has suits, but they suck. One's a crappy extra from the Godfather or something, and the other two are wearing leather jackets.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 22 of 64 (470 Views)
Fender Bender
3542 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Did you know they fixed sprint and M9 RoF?

they aren't fixed unless they are removed compeltely in my opinion, both should never have been in the game in the first place...

Non-Sense.

Have you ever tried playing UC3 with sprint disabled it ruins the pacing because everything about UC3 MP screams fast over the top action. Sprint was a great addition to UC3 MP.

The M9 is the M4 replacement having just the AK as the sole automatic gun would not make the game anymore balanced.

Oh & M9 is my main gun & I aim with it 98% of the time, so i'm not defending it for being the jack of all trades as I have a Sniper & AK loadout as well.

The issue is M9 RoF, not the M9.

-BTW this is super nitpicky, but the bold text makes it sound like you have a loadout w/ both the sniper AND the AK, which is impossible unless you mean the T-Boat kickback.

Do you feel me?

Message 23 of 64 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2555 posts

Oct 21, 2013

duke_of_platypus wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

they aren't fixed unless they are removed compeltely in my opinion, both should never have been in the game in the first place...

Non-Sense.

Have you ever tried playing UC3 with sprint disabled it ruins the pacing because everything about UC3 MP screams fast over the top action. Sprint was a great addition to UC3 MP.

The M9 is the M4 replacement having just the AK as the sole automatic gun would not make the game anymore balanced.

Oh & M9 is my main gun & I aim with it 98% of the time, so i'm not defending it for being the jack of all trades as I have a Sniper & AK loadout as well.

The issue is M9 RoF, not the M9.

-BTW this is super nitpicky, but the bold text makes it sound like you have a loadout w/ both the sniper AND the AK, which is impossible unless you mean the T-Boat kickback.

OK thought he meant the M9, sorry @Matt :smileyhappy:

But I really don't care about ROF M9 I take down user with the mod fairly easy.

I said I have a Sniper Loadout (Dragon) & AK loadout I think a Dragon Loadout is necessary as a Match can sometimes become unpredictable especially on maps like Fort, Museum, Train Wreck & the losers starts spamming dat sniper lol.

personally i'm an in the heart of the action player plus I play Team Objective 95%of the times so I don't bother with a T-Bolt kickback, plus I hate sniping, I love the rush of intense gun fights.

Message 24 of 64 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2555 posts

Oct 21, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Well, you guys decide on the, uh. Gun "fixes" or whatever.

All I want is some cool formal clothes for custom character. Suit jackets. Sport coats. Hell, even a blazer. Maybe a tie.

I know Agent Kid's Next Door has suits, but they suck. One's a crappy extra from the Godfather or something, and the other two are wearing leather jackets.

While we're on the topic, I'd love some cool items for Flynn & Eddy... I know everyone here hates stats hats but i'd love a Cloaked Bandana for Flynn... Just Saying :smileytongue:

Message 25 of 64 (452 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Oct 21, 2013
"What have the other team been doing?"

Maybe the other team have been working on TLOU 2?
Bang Bang!

Message 26 of 64 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10158 posts

Oct 21, 2013
Maybe we should give them time anyway. TLOU's barely a year out.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 27 of 64 (431 Views)
Fender Bender
2856 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2013

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Non-Sense.

Uncharted 2 didn't need a sprint option, so I don't see why Uncharted 3 suddenly does, the only reason why you think it's worse when disabled, is because you are used to it, compare it to taking drugs, when you take it regularly for a while, you just keep on taking it and can't stop taking it, but that doesn't make it a good thing, anyway, worse analogies aside, sprint looks like it is needed in UC3 because of the horrible map design with big open spaces (airstrip, london underground, london streets) and the clunky climbing mechanics make people run around more instead of climbing...

and where did I say the M9 should be removed? I want the M9 RoF removed, not the whole gun... edit: I see you saw that yourself already :smileywink:

Message 28 of 64 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2555 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

wycliff_12 wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Non-Sense.

Uncharted 2 didn't need a sprint option, so I don't see why Uncharted 3 suddenly does, the only reason why you think it's worse when disabled, is because you are used to it, compare it to taking drugs, when you take it regularly for a while, you just keep on taking it and can't stop taking it, but that doesn't make it a good thing, anyway, worse analogies aside, sprint looks like it is needed in UC3 because of the horrible map design with big open spaces (airstrip, london underground, london streets) and the clunky climbing mechanics make people run around more instead of climbing...

and where did I say the M9 should be removed? I want the M9 RoF removed, not the whole gun...

Uncharted 2 is a slower paced game than UC3 i'm glad ND added sprint it fits the style of UC3.

UC2 & UC3 are different games time for you to accept that & stop comparing apples to oranges, UC3 is a technically superior MP to UC2 any day & both games should be judged on their own merit it's not a direct sequel. And actually no because when I play UC2 which I still do I DON'T find myself missing sprint & I rarely bunny hop, When I play UC3 I rely on sprint. 

Yes Climbing is clunky but it doesn't add to the reason why 'people run around more' lol.

And i'm Sure you read my post where I said I misinterpreted what you said, I even said sorry. So pointing that out for the sake of doing so was well pretty pointless.

Message 29 of 64 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10158 posts

Oct 21, 2013
Yeah, I kinda like sprint on UC3. Needs a nerf though, to make it REALLY hard to turn and stuff.
Message 30 of 64 (421 Views)
0 Likes