Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: 1v1 Mini Tournament

Jul 14, 2013

ChampKiing wrote:

God **bleep**, I see right now that no one can post anything to play a great game of Uncharted without someone putting their two sense and make it all lame. I hope you put all that time on these fourms the same way you do in your school work smh. I see why Uncharted is dying.

I hate to break it to you, but some of us have graduated long time ago! Smiley LOL Maybe that's why we don't try to "prove" our "manhood" in a video game. Smiley Wink

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 41 of 42 (248 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Re: 1v1 Mini Tournament

Jul 14, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

ChampKiing wrote:

God **bleep**, I see right now that no one can post anything to play a great game of Uncharted without someone putting their two sense and make it all lame. I hope you put all that time on these fourms the same way you do in your school work smh. I see why Uncharted is dying.

I hate to break it to you, but some of us have graduated long time ago! Smiley LOL Maybe that's why we don't try to "prove" our "manhood" in a video game. Smiley Wink

Especially not us ladies who don't have a manhood.

Mr Bean If You Know What I Mean.png

Bang Bang!

Message 42 of 42 (241 Views)