PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Re: 1v1 Mini Tournament

Jul 12, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
1v1= one person camping while the other looks around, then the camper shoots and kills and camps again.

Best post in the history of the PS Forums

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 42 (841 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
1v1= one person camping while the other looks around, then the camper shoots and kills and camps again.

Drake And Josh 'Emphasis'.jpg

Nike, what you said should be put in the Declaration of Human Rights of Uncharted :')

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 42 (839 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Jul 12, 2013

God **bleep**, I see right now that no one can post anything to play a great game of Uncharted without someone putting their two sense and make it all lame. I hope you put all that time on these fourms the same way you do in your school work smh. I see why Uncharted is dying.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 42 (833 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 12, 2013

ChampKiing wrote:

God **bleep**, I see right now that no one can post anything to play a great game of Uncharted without someone putting their two sense and make it all lame. I hope you put all that time on these fourms the same way you do in your school work smh. I see why Uncharted is dying.

Because it's a 2 year old game that stopped recieving support?? :smileysurprised:

You need to lighten up, it aint even that serious.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 42 (827 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Jul 12, 2013

ChampKiing wrote:

1st its my nature youwould know thqt if you were in the forums long enough.....2nd j have a plus to b grades in school and an IQ of 150 so....yeah i hope you werent talking about me....i support what you are doing its good youre still frying

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 42 (822 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jul 12, 2013
@Lili, thanks, I'll try to remind you next time we're both on. :smileyhappy:

@Champ I believe my question is valid. You said you want to make a tournament to see who has the most skill without a party. How is this going to be determined? By who wins 1v1? What I said is completely true. If you found 9 ppl with great Internet/skills and one ultra-lagger who's skills aren't even comparable, there's a good chance the lagger is going to win anyway.

As far as the vague insult regarding school work, it's 2 cents, not sense. Two sense makes no....well, sense. Stay in school. :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 42 (818 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

I'll try to make a joke about anything so don't get mad at me! @OP

Besides I'm in Grade 9. Grade 9 you do just about nothing. Grade 10 you start to prepare for Grade 11 and your final last two years of school. You don't do much at school anyway. Besides, if you don't include science and maths I own at school ;D

@Steep - nice, mine's about 138-142? :smileytongue:

@OP, we aren't trying to bring you down. In everything in the world, nothing is perfect. Even if they can't be fixed, people will still point out the flaws. You also can't make everyone happy so just do what you want, have your tournament and all who oppose your idea can, and I caption, "Suck it!"

Max Black Suck It.jpg

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 42 (807 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Jul 12, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Besides I'm in Grade 9. Grade 9 you do just about nothing. Grade 10 you start to prepare for Grade 11 and your final last two years of school. You don't do much at school anyway. Besides, if you don't include science and maths I own at school ;D

@OP, we aren't trying to bring you down. In everything in the world, nothing is perfect. Even if they can't be fixed, people will still point out the flaws. You also can't make everyone happy so just do what you want, have your tournament and all who oppose your idea can, and I caption, "Suck it!"

Max Black Suck It.jpg

Nice yeah ........nice meme is that you? (:smileyvery-happy: i wish) .......is that kat dennings? looks like her

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 42 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Max Black Suck It.jpg

Nice yeah ........nice meme is that you? (:smileyvery-happy: i wish) .......is that kat dennings? looks like her

Yeah, that's Kat Dennings. #2BrokeGirlsFTW

She just kills me... I'm in tears whenever I watch a new episode :smileyvery-happy:

And no, I don't have gigantic teehee's on my chest.

Bang Bang!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 42 (795 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6777 posts

Jul 12, 2013

for the first line :smileyvery-happy: for the 2nd line :smileyvery-happy: and for the 3rd line :smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 42 (793 Views)
0 Likes