Sackboy
316 posts

Re: 1v1 Mini Tournament

Jul 12, 2013

TetsuoTen wrote:
I work 50+ hrs a week and have a 4 month old by myself at night so scheduling a match may be near impossible for me. -_-

Congrats! If the little guy/girl nods off in your arms, you can still hold a controller and play with the sound off while he/she sleeps on your chest. Not easy, but it's doable. Better option is to make sure you grab some sleep whenever the baby sleeps. Smiley Happy 

Message 31 of 42 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Jul 12, 2013

ChampKiing wrote:

Sigh, it was worth a try, but to many know it alls ruin the people who want to make Uncharted last as long as it can.

While everyone appreciates you trying to do this. You can't give up hope because people make jokes or try to bring you down. This is a very small matter and you'll come across this in life and if you can't even handle people on the forums then it's going to be a lot more harder for you in real life.

Bang Bang!

Message 32 of 42 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Oh trust, this is nothing. Everyday down here in the south is crazy. My ears and eyes are always open, might not see another day over here.

Message 33 of 42 (226 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

Jul 13, 2013

so why the complaining then? People are just kidding where is you sense of humore bud?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 34 of 42 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 13, 2013

ChampKiing wrote:

Sigh, it was worth a try, but to many know it alls ruin the people who want to make Uncharted last as long as it can.

Why so Serious?

We all still continue to play UC3 on daily basis, I think we all are doing our part to keep the UC3 community alive as best as we can. Plus without majority of the 'Know it alls' in this thread this forum would be a ghost town.

Just lighten up & maybe we'll even participate Smiley Wink

Message 35 of 42 (218 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ChampKiing wrote:

Why so Serious?

We all still continue to play UC3 on daily basis, I think we all are doing our part to keep the UC3 community alive as best as we can. Plus without majority of the 'Know it alls' in this thread this forum would be a ghost town.

Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 36 of 42 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1419 posts

Jul 13, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

Zidane_Finito wrote:

ChampKiing wrote:

Why so Serious?

Smiley Very Happy

I was originally gonna use a gif of the Joker but I didn't wanna have him think i'm mocking him. Smiley Sad

Message 37 of 42 (213 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7346 posts

Jul 13, 2013

LOL he would rage hard if you did that is my guess

Sleep Matt signature
Message 38 of 42 (210 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jul 13, 2013
I like how he refers to the handful of people left who support uc3 on a daily basis here, the ones that are going to cause it to fizzle out.

I feel like I made a valid point and was actually interested in hearing his response. Because what I said was true. I personally have a couple ideas on how he could avoid the issue I brought up. And if you're going to start a group, tourney, organization, business, anything that involves other people besides yourself; you need to be able to face and resolve people's subtle concerns. Not get offended and start saying weird, borderline offensive things in some passive-aggressive way.
Message 39 of 42 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Jul 13, 2013
HC mode, no weapon mods, boosters and kickbacks, power weapons and buddy spawns disabled.

I'd join.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 40 of 42 (187 Views)