Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 3, 2013
^ I can assure you they are on their 2nd account (at least) and what are they thinking? I can tell you what they're NOT thinking about: A job, a social life, bathing, real people. They live to impress you in an online game. PATHETIC
Message 61 of 117 (327 Views)
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jun 3, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
^ I can assure you they are on their 2nd account (at least) and what are they thinking? I can tell you what they're NOT thinking about: A job, a social life, bathing, real people. They live to impress you in an online game. PATHETIC

Amen to that!

Message 62 of 117 (318 Views)
Wastelander
559 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Why do any of you guys care if he has an impossible KDR?

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Message 63 of 117 (314 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1099 posts

Jun 3, 2013
I messaged him. I told him that if he told me how he got such a crazy KDR, I would tell him what a va gina feels like.
Message 64 of 117 (294 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Jun 4, 2013
^ Don't scare him :smileyhappy:
Message 65 of 117 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4928 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Where do y'all find these people? I've been doing DLC on and off, and no one is super good. A lot of above average, past Rage Quitters, and noobs.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 66 of 117 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
370 posts

Jun 4, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Where do y'all find these people? I've been doing DLC on and off, and no one is super good. A lot of above average, past Rage Quitters, and noobs.

I've only ran into the one. Then again I don't check stats all that often anymore, keeps things "interesting".

Message 67 of 117 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Hello everyone! I just read this story of that guy with 2300 kills and 0 deaths. This is impossible! You can't just keep playing U3 MP and never die in competitive games. I'm really curious how someone can accomplish to register this in his statistics! Anyway, I would like to report something as well. I'm a regular U3 MP player, I really enjoy playing U3 MP game with my friends, especially co-op. The last month though I have experienced some very bad things and I would like to know what and if I can do something to avoid being through those things again. I was playing Plunder with my friends and we were doing pretty well, the score was 4 - 0, my team and I only had to capture one more treasure to finish the match. Suddenly, when I tried to carry the treasure to our chest I've been assassinated by an opponent who wasn't even behind me. It was like an invincible enemie assassinated me. Then while I was waiting to respawn, I was watching my friends gameplay and 2 of them were killed in the same manner as me. Suddenly, the idol disappeared. My teammates and I were trying to look for it but we couldn't. Then the other team scored! **bleep**! Anyway, at the end we lose 4 - 5 as we were unable to pick the treasure because an invincible opponent was always picking it, making it invincible and then capturing it. That is happening a lot lately, especially when I play deathmatch or the lab . I'm being killed by some invincible players, who happen to be high level players, and some of them have sent me annoying messages or they have swore at my team and me when we lose either by sending messages or via their microphones. But this is a cheat! I know that! I'm wondering if anything like that have happened to you. This glitch or bug, I don't really know how I should call it, it's very irritating! Not fair at all! What's more important is the harassment and the swearing that you get from some players. There are some players who are way better than me, I know, but when you are playing against them and they have a team and all players in their team are level 75, last prestige, and in my team there are a couple of amateur players and another two who are not very good players, and then I lose, but can you say that this was a really fair match? No! Besides that, I always accept my loses when I know that the other team played fair enough against me and my teammates and they deserved to win but when some players are swearing at me personally or at any of my friends, especially before the match starts, and they win by cheating or because the match wan't fair for me and my team I'm getting really **bleep** off! Who are they to say such things to someone they don't even know? Why they cheat? A game is a game, just play the game and enjoy it. It's OK to be a little bit angry when you lose but don't take it personally and don't harassing other players because they are not good enough. Anyway, I just wanted to share those things with you.

Message 68 of 117 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Hello everyone! I just read this story of that guy with 2300 kills and 0 deaths. This is impossible! You can't just keep playing U3 MP and never die in competitive games. I'm really curious how someone can accomplish to register this in his statistics! Anyway, I would like to report something as well. I'm a regular U3 MP player, I really enjoy playing U3 MP game with my friends, especially co-op. The last month though I have experienced some very bad things and I would like to know what and if I can do something to avoid being through those things again. I was playing Plunder with my friends and we were doing pretty well, the score was 4 - 0, my team and I only had to capture one more treasure to finish the match. Suddenly, when I tried to carry the treasure to our chest I've been assassinated by an opponent who wasn't even behind me. It was like an invincible enemie assassinated me. Then while I was waiting to respawn, I was watching my friends gameplay and 2 of them were killed in the same manner as me. Suddenly, the idol disappeared. My teammates and I were trying to look for it but we couldn't. Then the other team scored! **bleep**! Anyway, at the end we lose 4 - 5 as we were unable to pick the treasure because an invincible opponent was always picking it, making it invincible and then capturing it. That is happening a lot lately, especially when I play deathmatch or the lab . I'm being killed by some invincible players, who happen to be high level players, and some of them have sent me annoying messages or they have swore at my team and me when we lose either by sending messages or via their microphones. But this is a cheat! I know that! I'm wondering if anything like that have happened to you. This glitch or bug, I don't really know how I should call it, it's very irritating! Not fair at all! What's more important is the harassment and the swearing that you get from some players. There are some players who are way better than me, I know, but when you are playing against them and they have a team and all players in their team are level 75, last prestige, and in my team there are a couple of amateur players and another two who are not very good players, and then I lose, but can you say that this was a really fair match? No! Besides that, I always accept my loses when I know that the other team played fair enough against me and my teammates and they deserved to win but when some players are swearing at me personally or at any of my friends, especially before the match starts, and they win by cheating or because the match wan't fair for me and my team I'm getting really **bleep** off! Who are they to say such things to someone they don't even know? Why they cheat? A game is a game, just play the game and enjoy it. It's OK to be a little bit angry when you lose but don't take it personally and don't harassing other players because they are not good enough. Anyway, I just wanted to share those things with you.

You would be amazed, I mean a player can very well get one or 2 kills and leave the match, that way only their kills count, if they are killed then they sign out using the XMB which means that their kills and deaths dont count but only their wins.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 69 of 117 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
370 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Nathan_Croft wrote:

Dodges block of text with eyes closed.

Message 70 of 117 (233 Views)