Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Online
10076 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013
For everyone who TL;DR-ed on Nathan Croft:

- He was in a Plunder match with his friends, going 4-0
- DBG arsehole came in mid-game (it's INVISIBLE, not INVINCIBLE. Invincible means you can see him, but he's in God-mode, Nathan.)
- DBG made them lose 4-5 easy
- other team did hatemail even though they won
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 71 of 117 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/22/2013
Online
1095 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013
@Nathan


Sounds like a lag switch was being used in conjunction with some other type of glitching.

Also, for future reference, if you write a large amount of text, use paragraphs. No one will want to read a huge block of text like that. It is just very unappealing to the eyes.
Message 72 of 117 (280 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 09/11/2011
Offline
353 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013
@Nathan
That's called the dead body glitch. Somebody is invisible.
Message 73 of 117 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2012
Offline
122 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

I keep running into such cheaters more and more often now. Every day I see at least one player with a few thousand kills and only 0-100 deaths. And they're not better than any other dedicated player (often much worse) and they usually (rage)quit.

 

Why are people wasting their lifes for this? No one believes it, no one could possibly back such stats up... I'm really more curious than ever: what are these people actually thinking? Just curious, nothing else.


I saw a guy with about 2000 kills and 100 deaths in FFA yesterday morning, of course he ragequit after his 2nd death.

Message 74 of 117 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/24/2010
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013

MrMoss252 wrote:

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

I keep running into such cheaters more and more often now. Every day I see at least one player with a few thousand kills and only 0-100 deaths. And they're not better than any other dedicated player (often much worse) and they usually (rage)quit.

 

Why are people wasting their lifes for this? No one believes it, no one could possibly back such stats up... I'm really more curious than ever: what are these people actually thinking? Just curious, nothing else.


I saw a guy with about 2000 kills and 100 deaths in FFA yesterday morning, of course he ragequit after his 2nd death.


They usually do that. What these a-holes do not realize is that they partly ruin matches for other players.

 

The stats-freaks often do pretty well overall with their cheap methods and give others deaths they normally wouldn't get. Then they quit and their stats remain the same as before, while the fair players who stay have all these additional deaths from a guy hiding in a dark corner with a shotgun and ping for example...

 

Not to mention the poor noobs that get slaughtered by all these "DLC off for easier opponents" cowards :smileyindifferent:

Message 75 of 117 (235 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
559 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013
Oh god XD ^^
I have many online friends who get mad if we play on dlc maps :T

Its so stupid >_> i sometimes forget to turn it off if i lead and all they do is complain...


But yeah, ive noticed its a bit harder to kill these stat hat ppl than b4.
Message 76 of 117 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
5883 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013

I play DLC off because I hate the majority of DLC maps...

True Balance:
We felt that the Hunting Rifle wasn’t effective enough at mid-range due to its very slow fire rate. While every weapon doesn’t have to be as effective at every range, so much combat occurs at short to mid ranges in The Last of Us that we felt the Hunting Rifle felt was not effective in enough situations. By increasing its damage the Hunting Rifle user is now more likely to get a down on a wounded player, or can combo a Hunting Rifle with a pistol to try and fight effectively at mid-range.
Message 77 of 117 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/24/2010
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013

Playing with DLC off because you want to play on different maps or do not find players in empty playlists is one thing. Playing DLC off to find a deathmatch with unexperienced low levels to slaughter them (thereby ruining the fun for them) to get outstanding stats is another....

Message 78 of 117 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

Playing with DLC off because you want to play on different maps or do not find players in empty playlists is one thing. Playing DLC off to find a deathmatch with unexperienced low levels to slaughter them (thereby ruining the fun for them) to get outstanding stats is another....


What about the tournament? ND "forces" you to rape F2P noobs, if you don't want to buy any tickets.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 79 of 117 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/24/2010
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

Playing with DLC off because you want to play on different maps or do not find players in empty playlists is one thing. Playing DLC off to find a deathmatch with unexperienced low levels to slaughter them (thereby ruining the fun for them) to get outstanding stats is another....


What about the tournament? ND "forces" you to rape F2P noobs, if you don't want to buy any tickets.


I guess I wouldn't blame those who don't want to waste any extra money and turn DLC off for better tournament points. The tournament system is a broken thing, a "cash machine" that only works for ND anyway. The problem are those who always turn DLC off for superior stats.

Message 80 of 117 (188 Views)