Keyblade Wielder
9846 posts

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 4, 2013
For everyone who TL;DR-ed on Nathan Croft:

- He was in a Plunder match with his friends, going 4-0
- DBG arsehole came in mid-game (it's INVISIBLE, not INVINCIBLE. Invincible means you can see him, but he's in God-mode, Nathan.)
- DBG made them lose 4-5 easy
- other team did hatemail even though they won
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 117 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Jun 4, 2013
@Nathan

Sounds like a lag switch was being used in conjunction with some other type of glitching.

Also, for future reference, if you write a large amount of text, use paragraphs. No one will want to read a huge block of text like that. It is just very unappealing to the eyes.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 117 (254 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Jun 4, 2013
@Nathan
That's called the dead body glitch. Somebody is invisible.
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 117 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Jun 4, 2013

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

I keep running into such cheaters more and more often now. Every day I see at least one player with a few thousand kills and only 0-100 deaths. And they're not better than any other dedicated player (often much worse) and they usually (rage)quit.

Why are people wasting their lifes for this? No one believes it, no one could possibly back such stats up... I'm really more curious than ever: what are these people actually thinking? Just curious, nothing else.

I saw a guy with about 2000 kills and 100 deaths in FFA yesterday morning, of course he ragequit after his 2nd death.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 117 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jun 4, 2013

MrMoss252 wrote:

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

I keep running into such cheaters more and more often now. Every day I see at least one player with a few thousand kills and only 0-100 deaths. And they're not better than any other dedicated player (often much worse) and they usually (rage)quit.

Why are people wasting their lifes for this? No one believes it, no one could possibly back such stats up... I'm really more curious than ever: what are these people actually thinking? Just curious, nothing else.

I saw a guy with about 2000 kills and 100 deaths in FFA yesterday morning, of course he ragequit after his 2nd death.

They usually do that. What these a-holes do not realize is that they partly ruin matches for other players.

The stats-freaks often do pretty well overall with their cheap methods and give others deaths they normally wouldn't get. Then they quit and their stats remain the same as before, while the fair players who stay have all these additional deaths from a guy hiding in a dark corner with a shotgun and ping for example...

Not to mention the poor noobs that get slaughtered by all these "DLC off for easier opponents" cowards :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 117 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
559 posts

Jun 4, 2013
Oh god XD ^^
I have many online friends who get mad if we play on dlc maps :T

Its so stupid >_> i sometimes forget to turn it off if i lead and all they do is complain...

But yeah, ive noticed its a bit harder to kill these stat hat ppl than b4.
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 117 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
5410 posts

Jun 4, 2013

I play DLC off because I hate the majority of DLC maps...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 117 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Playing with DLC off because you want to play on different maps or do not find players in empty playlists is one thing. Playing DLC off to find a deathmatch with unexperienced low levels to slaughter them (thereby ruining the fun for them) to get outstanding stats is another....

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 117 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 4, 2013

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

Playing with DLC off because you want to play on different maps or do not find players in empty playlists is one thing. Playing DLC off to find a deathmatch with unexperienced low levels to slaughter them (thereby ruining the fun for them) to get outstanding stats is another....

What about the tournament? ND "forces" you to rape F2P noobs, if you don't want to buy any tickets.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 117 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jun 4, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

SN-A-A-A-KE wrote:

What about the tournament? ND "forces" you to rape F2P noobs, if you don't want to buy any tickets.

I guess I wouldn't blame those who don't want to waste any extra money and turn DLC off for better tournament points. The tournament system is a broken thing, a "cash machine" that only works for ND anyway. The problem are those who always turn DLC off for superior stats.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 117 (162 Views)