Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 1, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
And I don't defend ND at all costs Smiley Wink

Yes you do.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 41 of 117 (384 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/09/2013
Offline
4945 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 1, 2013
EyeCue, where've you been?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 42 of 117 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 1, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
EyeCue, where've you been?

 

Battling ignorance and poor desicion making over at The Last of Us section of the forums.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 43 of 117 (371 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
11614 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 1, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
EyeCue, where've you been?

 

Battling ignorance and poor desicion making over at The Last of Us section of the forums.


FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 44 of 117 (365 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/24/2010
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

x-CEDiA wrote:

I get hatemail because my stats are 15k and 6k deaths. Honestly, I don't play for stats. This right here is rediculous. I knew someone with 168 kills , and 1 death. Another guy with 870 kills and 6 deaths. I thought video games were put out for fun. Not for stupid numbers.


Nah, such stats are totally believable. Whoever sends you hatemail for that is indeed either jealous or an idiot.

Message 45 of 117 (331 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/24/2010
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 1, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Mehh it's possible if you play for your own score..

 

Some guy had a 1300-0 on U2 (where stat quitting was impossible?). He used SA every game and hid in the spawn room.


It wasn't impossible, but it was very hard to level up. The cash you lost and the penalty stopped many people from quitting. Another reason is the stats card. There was none, so lots of people automatically cared less about their stats since no one could see them anyway (except for their friends).

 

UC2's quitting and stats faking wasn't anywhere near the level of Uncharted 3.

 

1300:0 with SA... Smiley LOL

Message 46 of 117 (324 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14267 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

In case anyone forgot, there was a time when leaving a match didn't result in a loss and your stats from the match were discarded. It didn't take long before the KDR of most of the top players dropped after a patch was introduced that fixed the stat issue.


It didn't fix it though. I've lost about 70 legit matches.

 

I have 280ish losses or something. 210 which I didn't earn or didn't even lose.

 

It made it worse by giving unfair losses.

 

It's one thing to cheat your own stats, It's another to have your stats cheated.



Message 47 of 117 (315 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 1, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

In case anyone forgot, there was a time when leaving a match didn't result in a loss and your stats from the match were discarded. It didn't take long before the KDR of most of the top players dropped after a patch was introduced that fixed the stat issue.


It didn't fix it though. I've lost about 70 legit matches.

 

I have 280ish losses or something. 210 which I didn't earn or didn't even lose.

 

It made it worse by giving unfair losses.

 

It's one thing to cheat your own stats, It's another to have your stats cheated.


Agreed, since the update to the stat card I have had maybe 120-150 losses being legit, the others are disconnects.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 48 of 117 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14267 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 1, 2013

Blooddrunk123 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Cherry_Ronde wrote:

In case anyone forgot, there was a time when leaving a match didn't result in a loss and your stats from the match were discarded. It didn't take long before the KDR of most of the top players dropped after a patch was introduced that fixed the stat issue.


It didn't fix it though. I've lost about 70 legit matches.

 

I have 280ish losses or something. 210 which I didn't earn or didn't even lose.

 

It made it worse by giving unfair losses.

 

It's one thing to cheat your own stats, It's another to have your stats cheated.


Agreed, since the update to the stat card I have had maybe 120-150 losses being legit, the others are disconnects.


I think most people who have sense would prefer the way it was over the way it is now.

 

Unless the people have sucky stats anyway then I guess it's great that everyone gets shafted so they are brought down to their level.



Message 49 of 117 (305 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/18/2013
Offline
336 posts
 

Re: 2300 kills, 0 deaths - player insists stats are legit, lol

Jun 2, 2013

I have also played against this guy. (Won't say his name because you can't call out people on here. Lol)

 

But wow. He's really at 2,300 kills now? Last time I saw him, he was at around 1,200. LOL talk about dedication. But when I was in the game with him, I made it my GOAL to kill him. LMAO I was on a mission to kill him. & he camps his a** off & uses cloaked & smoked bomb for when he is in danger. 

 

I actually ended up killing him too. But the thing is, all you have to do is dashboard, (aka sign out of psn, & sign right back in) and then your kills & deaths wont count & that's what he did. To be honest, it's hilarious to see what people will do for some stats. Especially ridiculous ones like those. 

 

But the most ridiculous thing I have seen lately are the packet stormers. Lmao. Which is basically lag switching. 

Message 50 of 117 (266 Views)