Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012
1000 a Jill with begs? You mean 550 a kill and 1100 during a power play without cash em in?

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 51 of 124 (359 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012
Not Jill with begs, I meant kill with negs, but it autocorrected Smiley Sad

I'll edit the post tommorrow

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 52 of 124 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012
That sucks, but honestly dude. Your 5th already? The no life comments must be pretty mean, but you must play a lot.

Message 53 of 124 (345 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012
Do you guys do the missions at the same time? Even though they don't give much, apart from the top ones, at least it's easy money on the side.
Message 54 of 124 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/01/2012
Offline
139 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012

Darkblaze333 wrote:

I worked so hard to achieve Legacy #5 and couldn't wait to hop online and show off my rank. Now, everyone calls me a "hacker" or a "no-life". Although, this is actually dumb. It only takes 3-4 days of a lot of playing to achieve 5th Legacy; not like I spent 6 months playing nonstop 24/7 and never went outside or hung out with/talked to anyone... Just played a lot after 1.13 came out - like a lot of people who love U3 did. Smiley Indifferent

 

They don't just try to bring me down with names, though. Everyone expects me to play amazing, since due to my rank I should have God-like skills, right? (Haha flawless logic) If I don't live up to their expectations, I'm "not even that good and I suck" and if I do, I'm "a no-life who needs to go outside and lose some weight". Smiley Sad

 

Also, I get multiple friend requests now JUST because of my level. Really? -__-

 

Anyways I thought I'd just share this with you formers since I've been quiet around here lately and felt like posting something up! I'd also be interested to hear about what kind of feedback you other 5th Legacy players have been getting online.

 

That's it everyone lemma know watch' think! Smiley Wink


Before I even read your comment, becoming 5th legacy insinuates that you have no life.  How is one able to become legacy while maintaining breathing and a regular heart beat.  If you are 5th legacy you should be dominant at this game or you are just mentally inferior to the competition.  How is one not in the advantageous position when he plays more than everyone else, the brain simulates the same maps over and over again within the brain yet yours can not think of a viable strategy to outmanouevre the opponent.

 

When I am facing a high rank my body freezes in place, i get cold feet, knowing that this person is about to unleash majectic animosity on my unsuspecting vessel.  When I see that Kill death Ratio my adrenaline starts rushing, the heart start beating, my pulse can be heard throughout the apartment complex.  I get knocks on the door to keep quiet, even though I havn't uttered a word.

 

Being a 5th legacy, you should have known the risk, it seems that you are, and will always be a an outcast from the rest of the beasts that obtain 5th legacy.  If I ever see your name in matchmaking I will expect you to be legendary, to be a grizzled old veteran with the marksmenship of an eagle.  If you do not provide this to me then i shall sit there, with a smile on my face, knowing i have just beat someone who has dedicated life itsself, got boosters reset 4 times, and had to level up cloaked and fleet foot up again.

 

Your mistake was posting this on the forum, where everyone will now see you as a sham, as a phony, as someone who wheres the 5th legacy as if it were a cookie scout badge.  I now ask you to leave the forum, and hope to god that the user agreement shows up so you can reset your account to obtain brand new stats.  Then delete this thread, or edit the OP, and in a couple years no one will remember this tragedy. 

 

Message 55 of 124 (333 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/17/2012
Offline
249 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012

WessonsLessons wrote:

Darkblaze333 wrote:

I worked so hard to achieve Legacy #5 and couldn't wait to hop online and show off my rank. Now, everyone calls me a "hacker" or a "no-life". Although, this is actually dumb. It only takes 3-4 days of a lot of playing to achieve 5th Legacy; not like I spent 6 months playing nonstop 24/7 and never went outside or hung out with/talked to anyone... Just played a lot after 1.13 came out - like a lot of people who love U3 did. Smiley Indifferent

 

They don't just try to bring me down with names, though. Everyone expects me to play amazing, since due to my rank I should have God-like skills, right? (Haha flawless logic) If I don't live up to their expectations, I'm "not even that good and I suck" and if I do, I'm "a no-life who needs to go outside and lose some weight". Smiley Sad

 

Also, I get multiple friend requests now JUST because of my level. Really? -__-

 

Anyways I thought I'd just share this with you formers since I've been quiet around here lately and felt like posting something up! I'd also be interested to hear about what kind of feedback you other 5th Legacy players have been getting online.

 

That's it everyone lemma know watch' think! Smiley Wink


Before I even read your comment, becoming 5th legacy insinuates that you have no life.  How is one able to become legacy while maintaining breathing and a regular heart beat.  If you are 5th legacy you should be dominant at this game or you are just mentally inferior to the competition.  How is one not in the advantageous position when he plays more than everyone else, the brain simulates the same maps over and over again within the brain yet yours can not think of a viable strategy to outmanouevre the opponent.

 

When I am facing a high rank my body freezes in place, i get cold feet, knowing that this person is about to unleash majectic animosity on my unsuspecting vessel.  When I see that Kill death Ratio my adrenaline starts rushing, the heart start beating, my pulse can be heard throughout the apartment complex.  I get knocks on the door to keep quiet, even though I havn't uttered a word.

 

Being a 5th legacy, you should have known the risk, it seems that you are, and will always be a an outcast from the rest of the beasts that obtain 5th legacy.  If I ever see your name in matchmaking I will expect you to be legendary, to be a grizzled old veteran with the marksmenship of an eagle.  If you do not provide this to me then i shall sit there, with a smile on my face, knowing i have just beat someone who has dedicated life itsself, got boosters reset 4 times, and had to level up cloaked and fleet foot up again.

 

Your mistake was posting this on the forum, where everyone will now see you as a sham, as a phony, as someone who wheres the 5th legacy as if it were a cookie scout badge.  I now ask you to leave the forum, and hope to god that the user agreement shows up so you can reset your account to obtain brand new stats.  Then delete this thread, or edit the OP, and in a couple years no one will remember this tragedy. 

 


demotivational-posters-your-argument-is-invalid.jpg

Message 56 of 124 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/01/2012
Offline
139 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2012

Soruichi_Kitty wrote:

WessonsLessons wrote:

Darkblaze333 wrote:

I worked so hard to achieve Legacy #5 and couldn't wait to hop online and show off my rank. Now, everyone calls me a "hacker" or a "no-life". Although, this is actually dumb. It only takes 3-4 days of a lot of playing to achieve 5th Legacy; not like I spent 6 months playing nonstop 24/7 and never went outside or hung out with/talked to anyone... Just played a lot after 1.13 came out - like a lot of people who love U3 did. Smiley Indifferent

 

They don't just try to bring me down with names, though. Everyone expects me to play amazing, since due to my rank I should have God-like skills, right? (Haha flawless logic) If I don't live up to their expectations, I'm "not even that good and I suck" and if I do, I'm "a no-life who needs to go outside and lose some weight". Smiley Sad

 

Also, I get multiple friend requests now JUST because of my level. Really? -__-

 

Anyways I thought I'd just share this with you formers since I've been quiet around here lately and felt like posting something up! I'd also be interested to hear about what kind of feedback you other 5th Legacy players have been getting online.

 

That's it everyone lemma know watch' think! Smiley Wink


Before I even read your comment, becoming 5th legacy insinuates that you have no life.  How is one able to become legacy while maintaining breathing and a regular heart beat.  If you are 5th legacy you should be dominant at this game or you are just mentally inferior to the competition.  How is one not in the advantageous position when he plays more than everyone else, the brain simulates the same maps over and over again within the brain yet yours can not think of a viable strategy to outmanouevre the opponent.

 

When I am facing a high rank my body freezes in place, i get cold feet, knowing that this person is about to unleash majectic animosity on my unsuspecting vessel.  When I see that Kill death Ratio my adrenaline starts rushing, the heart start beating, my pulse can be heard throughout the apartment complex.  I get knocks on the door to keep quiet, even though I havn't uttered a word.

 

Being a 5th legacy, you should have known the risk, it seems that you are, and will always be a an outcast from the rest of the beasts that obtain 5th legacy.  If I ever see your name in matchmaking I will expect you to be legendary, to be a grizzled old veteran with the marksmenship of an eagle.  If you do not provide this to me then i shall sit there, with a smile on my face, knowing i have just beat someone who has dedicated life itsself, got boosters reset 4 times, and had to level up cloaked and fleet foot up again.

 

Your mistake was posting this on the forum, where everyone will now see you as a sham, as a phony, as someone who wheres the 5th legacy as if it were a cookie scout badge.  I now ask you to leave the forum, and hope to god that the user agreement shows up so you can reset your account to obtain brand new stats.  Then delete this thread, or edit the OP, and in a couple years no one will remember this tragedy. 

 


demotivational-posters-your-argument-is-invalid.jpg


There is no argument against my post..

Message 57 of 124 (317 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/17/2012
Offline
249 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012
^Exactly.
Message 58 of 124 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7531 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
1000 a Jill with begs? You mean 550 a kill and 1100 during a power play without cash em in?

no lol i mean 1000 and 2k in power play lol

Sleep Matt signature
Message 59 of 124 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: 5th Legacy is a Curse!

Aug 13, 2012
Let's put it this way. When you get called a no life on a VIDEOGAME FORUM, you really need something better to do.

Message 60 of 124 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes