Holy Necrobump Batman.png

Bang Bang!

Message 22 of 44 (360 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Re: 6TH and 7th legacy??

Sep 7, 2013

Redouanfaka wrote:

i think it should be done with the increased drop rate by 5% and i think of it cuz the 5th legacy look like a bronze legazy now i thnk the 6th should be Silver with More cash requirement and the rewards are 1 extra loadout. on 7th legacy (gold)  need way more cash requirement then silver and the rewards are increades new drop by 5% + reward is one EXTRA mod for rifle. Smiley Happy hope you like my ideas

no, just no, I am ok with extending level 75 to 100, but not anymore legacies, I hate to lose all my progress again, the first time I had leveled up all my boosters and completed all missions, and now I have leveled up all my boosters (haven't done the missions again, to much work...), so I don't want to start all over again, I hate legacies, I hope they won't return in UC4 (if UC4 is in the works of course)

Message 23 of 44 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Sep 7, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

Holy Necrobump Batman.png

oh, didn't notice that it was a necrobump, should have checked the date :/

Message 24 of 44 (336 Views)
Welcoming Committee
14139 posts

Sep 8, 2013

Just so ND don't get any ideas.

We don't want this.

The thread should end there.

Message 25 of 44 (310 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 10, 2013

guess im a noob but any way the 2 mods idea sounds good and for the haters of tryhards who love the rof the 2mods thing would restrictions. wepon expert on bronze whould be no limits silver quick switch and gold would be 3mods and rod is real aholes. And whats wrong with something better than something else. just makes more of a bad **bleep** for useing the weaker .

Cause yall complain to much  its so adgraviting with all bs on the message stream. Now dont get me wrong ive used and beasted with non tryhard wepons on my cab accont and this one .Rage is basicaly something ppl do when they cant be something they hate guess im better then them. but on asidenote it sounds good except the kall rof should be lower like sp slow with a little higher dps rof would just make it as fast as present day non rof kal 7.. that is all for now

\PS rof is not as op as the para  u aholesninja_gif_by_jane_theresa-d3btnim.gif

NGI
Message 26 of 44 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Just as OP as the goddamn Para, arse.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 27 of 44 (261 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Sep 10, 2013

I-7NINJA7-I wrote:

guess im a noob but any way the 2 mods idea sounds good and for the haters of tryhards who love the rof the 2mods thing would restrictions. wepon expert on bronze whould be no limits silver quick switch and gold would be 3mods and rod is real aholes. And whats wrong with something better than something else. just makes more of a bad **bleep** for useing the weaker .

Cause yall complain to much  its so adgraviting with all bs on the message stream. Now dont get me wrong ive used and beasted with non tryhard wepons on my cab accont and this one .Rage is basicaly something ppl do when they cant be something they hate guess im better then them. but on asidenote it sounds good except the kall rof should be lower like sp slow with a little higher dps rof would just make it as fast as present day non rof kal 7.. that is all for now

\PS rof is not as op as the para  u aholesninja_gif_by_jane_theresa-d3btnim.gif

wow, just wow, seriously? Naughty Dog might as well just put a gun in the game that kills in one hit and is automatic, shoots 30 bullets per second and has no recoil, no problem! just use it and don't complain that it's overpowered, logic! :/

Message 28 of 44 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Sep 10, 2013
thats a p weapon ahole and think about at least before all the nerfs everything was balanced if u were good u could beat them all with any weapon /either gmal stoping power or shottie auto aim it was still beatable.
Thats where all glitches started thats where all the nerfed but if u remember no 1 tried to do all this then it was actually worth something then
NGI
Message 29 of 44 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 10, 2013

I-7NINJA7-I wrote:
thats a p weapon ahole and think about at least before all the nerfs everything was balanced if u were good u could beat them all with any weapon /either gmal stoping power or shottie auto aim it was still beatable.
Thats where all glitches started thats where all the nerfed but if u remember no 1 tried to do all this then it was actually worth something then

Back then the Para isn't OP because everything else was. Arsehole. Who the hell says ahole? It's A-hole, you arsehole.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 30 of 44 (231 Views)
0 Likes