Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Re: 6TH and 7th legacy??

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

I-7NINJA7-I wrote:
thats a p weapon ahole and think about at least before all the nerfs everything was balanced if u were good u could beat them all with any weapon /either gmal stoping power or shottie auto aim it was still beatable.
Thats where all glitches started thats where all the nerfed but if u remember no 1 tried to do all this then it was actually worth something then

how about you be a little more polite, am I calling you an **** for disagreeing with me? seriously, grow up...

anyway, the weapons were not balanced at the start, the M9, GMAL and FALSS were the most powerful weapons, and then they decided to nerf the GMAL and FALSS which resulted in the M9 to be the weapons everyone uses nowadays, and from the handguns the para9 has always been the most overpowered gun, they never buffed or nerfed the pistols (with the exception of an max ammo buff for the tau)

Edit: language

U--J

Message 31 of 44 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4934 posts

Sep 10, 2013
Cogburn likes blindfire, that's why we're in this situation.
 photo Untitled-1_zps6a2e69f8.jpg
Message 32 of 44 (215 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13613 posts

Sep 10, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
Cogburn likes blindfire, that's why we're in this situation.

Doesn't matter what he likes. It's time he learnt that.

It matters what the customers like.

Message 33 of 44 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 11, 2013

I disagree that the M9 is OP. I mean with a sniper alone, I can usually get a Connect Four every few matches. You snipe 2 tag teamers with RoF at a medium range, then quickly turn around to find some blindfire moron coming at you so you quickscope and punch which is probably one of the easiest kills ever, and then you turn around and find more people shooting at you.

Long story short, if you can quickscope 99% of the time then you could be unstoppable with the Dragon.

Bang Bang!

Message 34 of 44 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Sep 11, 2013
Unlike the sniper, which you pretty much posed a condition to meet (be able to quickscope most of the time), the M9 doesn't need any requirement. It covers Dragon range decently and it also covers KAL range decently. Even if UC3 is literally your first third person shooter game, you can do great with the newbie technique as well (always aimed).
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 35 of 44 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2299 posts

Sep 11, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

I disagree that the M9 is OP. I mean with a sniper alone, I can usually get a Connect Four every few matches. You snipe 2 tag teamers with RoF at a medium range, then quickly turn around to find some blindfire moron coming at you so you quickscope and punch which is probably one of the easiest kills ever, and then you turn around and find more people shooting at you.

Long story short, if you can quickscope 99% of the time then you could be unstoppable with the Dragon.

i disagree with your disagreement :smileyhappy: not everybody can be as good as you with the dragon :smileywink:

just because you can beat them doesn't mean that it isn't overpowered ... the M9 is overpowered in the way that it's better than it should be, defying physics in video games is generally not looked at too harshly, but when a gun's rate of fire increases and the acurracy stays the same, something's not right ... when the gun occasionally has better accuracy at large distances than weapons that supposedly excel at large distances ... when the gun has more frequent stopping power than any other "long gun" in the game ... when anybody can pick it up and master it in one game ... and when it's cogburn's favourite weapon, it's overpowered ...

Message 36 of 44 (163 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Sep 11, 2013
Hell, with that logic actually, the Raffica is super OP.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 37 of 44 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Sep 11, 2013
I mean @escape not canada.
Message 38 of 44 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 11, 2013

The Raffica should have a default, optional red dot scope so it can be like the TAU but you also don't have to always use the red dot. Just like the G-MAL. Imagine how many more people would use that :smileysurprised:

Bang Bang!

Message 39 of 44 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Sep 11, 2013

xINESCAPABLEx wrote:

The Raffica should have a default, optional red dot scope so it can be like the TAU but you also don't have to always use the red dot. Just like the G-MAL. Imagine how many more people would use that :smileysurprised:

That would mean a design change in the base Raffica. The red dot, I assume, is part of the Tau scope, and I don't think there's anything in the Raffica that would give out a red dot right now.

I mean, as long as it's optional. I prefer the current circular transparent dot.

Message 40 of 44 (140 Views)
0 Likes