Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Re: 6TH and 7th legacy??

Sep 13, 2013

Why would you people want double cash just too get to max rank and then lose all your boosters, kickbacks and mods then ask for more Legacy's and on top of that anyone that doesn't want to legacy doesn't get any of the extra stuff that legacy players get even if they played 1000 times longer.

They should do what BF3 did I think they did this anyway were you can reset your level and your stats at anytime, if this was in UC3 all your treasures and characters would still be saved and you could legacy all you want.

No more legacy please and yes i'm not a legacy player.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Sep 13, 2013
Old topic, and pretty much most people this year thought this is a stupid idea.

As for double cash, I want it because paid boosters aren't cheap.
Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2135 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2013

snake134678 wrote:

Why would you people want double cash just too get to max rank and then lose all your boosters, kickbacks and mods then ask for more Legacy's and on top of that anyone that doesn't want to legacy doesn't get any of the extra stuff that legacy players get even if they played 1000 times longer.

They should do what BF3 did I think they did this anyway were you can reset your level and your stats at anytime, if this was in UC3 all your treasures and characters would still be saved and you could legacy all you want.

No more legacy please and yes i'm not a legacy player.

some people enjoy leveling up their boosters (i don't but i did it 3 times anyways) i'm assuming the people who want double cash are not top level or are running low on money (StuntDouble, i don't use paid boosters, so i'll send you some digital cash, got around $20 million sitting there, what some? :smileywink: ... the majority of people do not want more Legacies but some (including me) would like to see a level increase for the last legacy (for extra rewards) so we actually get something for being **bleep**ed over in matchmaking ... it won't happen though because of how they have their matchmaking set up at nice differences of 75 ... 

but what they could do is give something to the player for reaching $50 million xp on the last legacy (and once they reach that, their rank will change (still be Legacy 5 rank 75 in matchmaking) but this reward (an actual good reward, that people will actually want to grind for, like an exclusive skin, gold guns, etc...) will change their rank either compelely or slightly, anything from the skull rank that we saw a long time ago to the gold star to a different border around the rank to a different background colour of the rank (anything that'll look nice and look even more "difficult" to reach than the 5th legacy symbol)

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Sep 14, 2013
Nah man. I already have tons of cash. Why do you think i waste money on Untraceable if I'm just going to Raff people? :smileytongue:
Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (75 Views)
0 Likes