Highlighted
Sep 03 2012
By: JD-- Fender Bender 2290 posts

A Co-Op Dream Map...

[ Edited ]
86 replies 1206 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

You know how we have maps that are in competitive and co-op? And we have maps that are specific to competitive - that never make the cross-over to co-op.

Well, how about we have some sort of co-op lab map? Make it specifically built for co-op alone? It could be built with camping incorporated. It could have:

• An armory - full of PAK-80s, maybe unlocked after a certain action is completed.
  • Unique architecture - most competitive maps are built with preventive measures in mind such as camping, unfair paths. Maybe make it with crazy heights and deep caves underground.
  • Easter eggs? - maybe adding some obscure pictures of the team or single player references in a high off area that you wouldn't think we could climb up to.
  • Epic Siege areas - have a siege hill built on top of a building designed for epic camping moments and holding out.
  • Gold Rush lengthy runs - the chests and idols could be spaced very far apart leaving for long, enduring runs to capture it.
  • Add in Helicopters from Syria Adv. level.
  • Unique enemies, maybe made specifically for the level.
  • More interactive elements in the map. (i.e. the doors in Airstrip)
  • Breakable items, there aren't many in this game - maybe break down a wall to open a new path?

These are just some of the ideas that have been rumbling around in my head. I would love to have a map like this built for every Co-op'er's dream map. Smiley Very Happy

What do you guys think?

Message 1 of 87 (1,206 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Re: A Co-Op Dream Map...

Sep 3, 2012

Anything that improves Co-op is fine in my book.

I especially liked that siege idea.

[URL=http://www.ps3trophies.com/profile/Awesomegame17][IMG]http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Awesomegame17.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 2 of 87 (1,199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Awesomegame17 wrote:

Anything that improves Co-op is fine in my book.

I especially liked that siege idea.

Yeah? Thanks! Give it a kudos if you agree. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 87 (1,196 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Sep 3, 2012
You mean ND would pay attention to co-op? Smiley Very Happy

But yes, great idea. [I kudoed it, just sayin'. Smiley Wink]
Message 4 of 87 (1,185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 3, 2012

RevisIsland78 wrote:
You mean ND would pay attention to co-op? Smiley Very Happy

But yes, great idea. [I kudoed it, just sayin'. Smiley Wink]

Lol, I would hope so - I really hope they will very soon; making pach 1.15 all about Co-Op?

Thanks, bud. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 87 (1,177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
583 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Reply to the title. Mesh maps or stage should be made into a Coop map. ND doesn't even need to take time to create textures like the normal maps. 

BF3 Stats
My Youtube Channel--> http://www.youtube.com/user/WaffleMonster07?feature=mhee
Message 6 of 87 (1,132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2203 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Im not much of a coop player, BUT THIS could be SO awsome

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 7 of 87 (1,090 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2012

JD, you should take over at ND and make me your business partner.

We will hire, Jsemeniuk, Sleaze, Eternal, and all other co-op addicts to work for us and make the ULTIMATE co-op game that anyone ever played!!

Revis could be the receptonist, Steepmatt the security guard, Wais the floor manager, Alluboy the team leader, and Golden Arthur the janitor Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy 

On Topic, Yeah I've been asking about a co-op Lab since it's been announced here, but as usual ND don't respond even when CMP fans back us up on our co-op ideas.

We DON'T need stupid labs that have SAS and Mag only, who needs crap like that. Give us something for co-op you DOGS!!!!

Message 8 of 87 (1,073 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Sep 3, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

We will hire, Jsemeniuk, Sleaze, Eternal, and all other co-op addicts to work for us and make the ULTIMATE co-op game that anyone ever played!!

Revis could be the receptonist, Steepmatt the security guard, Wais the floor manager, Alluboy the team leader, and Golden Arthur the janitor Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy 

On Topic, Yeah I've been asking about a co-op Lab since it's been announced here, but as usual ND don't respond even when CMP fans back us up on our co-op ideas.

We DON'T need stupid labs that have SAS and Mag only, who needs crap like that. Give us something for co-op you DOGS!!!!

Lol, that's quite some fantasy you got there, Ali. Smiley Tongue That would be a dream team right there. Smiley Very Happy

But, I know right? Has there even ever been a co-op lab? I don't think so.

Message 9 of 87 (1,018 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Sep 3, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy 

I'll try to be friendly. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 87 (999 Views)
0 Likes