Naughty Host
9498 posts

Re: A few small things for U4 Multiplayer

Mar 11, 2014

Aureilia wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

I just hope ND stick to their guns at launch this time, like they did with TLoU (for the most part).

Depends on how much of a mess the game is. Uncharted 3 needed heavy patching. It was broken beyond dispair.

TLOU. wasn't broken, just slightly unbalanced which is to be expected.

The Uncharted 3 subway beta and release wreckage certainly wasn't expected after the previous beta experience which just had some balance issues.

Stuff like the lack of stopping power and other technical issues, sure. 

I don't want them to touch anything that has to do with guns or boosters.

Message 41 of 43 (162 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1257 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2014

wycliff_12 wrote:

runner21 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

runner21 wrote:

This thread has been completely derailed because of a stupid technicality in the title. Guess I shouldn't expect much from an almost 3 year old forum.

Either way, I can't wait for some real discussion (and forumers) to show up once we get an "Uncharted PS4" :smileyindifferent: board and some solid multiplayer information.

We're not good enough for you? Is that it? Are we "fake" to you?

I'm necrobumping this thread is a do feel my post was too extreme. I understand that most, if not everyone, is here because they are huge fans and the real forumers. Yet, you still understand what I was saying though. There hasn't been a quality discussion here in quite sometime. 

That's not true, you must take into consideration we have discussed everything there is to discuss, until we get an actual reveal & info on UC4 there won't be much to discuss.

Well I mentioned that as a reason in my original post.

Message 42 of 43 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13730 posts

Mar 11, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

I just hope ND stick to their guns at launch this time, like they did with TLoU (for the most part).

Depends on how much of a mess the game is. Uncharted 3 needed heavy patching. It was broken beyond dispair.

TLOU. wasn't broken, just slightly unbalanced which is to be expected.

The Uncharted 3 subway beta and release wreckage certainly wasn't expected after the previous beta experience which just had some balance issues.

Stuff like the lack of stopping power and other technical issues, sure. 

I don't want them to touch anything that has to do with guns or boosters.

Depends on the guns.

KAL needed a nerf.

Could have lived without any other changes though. I would say the Dragon is an issue too. It is... But it's balanced... That should have been removed from the loadout and placed as a power weapon on maps.

Some changes were made that helped the game, some were made that made it worse.

Anything after the first KAL patch made it worse. I don't think the KAL actually needed a second nerf. I'll welcome it because I hate hipfire being a strategy. But it's easy to evade after the first patch, the only time you'd get to complain about it is London Streets, Cave or Desert Village. Maps which actually are all hipfire anyway.

Talking about weapons now obviously. The booster changes I didn't see a point in at this stage and I certainly don't know why they messed with Mega and Cluster bomb.

Message 43 of 43 (151 Views)